With “Treasure Chest Party Quest”, Captain Christopher Bowes & Co. make one thing crystal clear: they will come for your treasure chest while partying so hard, they probably won’t even remember they stole your riches. Try to get this song out of your head – we dare ya!
But that’s not all! To the delight of seafarers everywhere, ALESTORM has also dropped a rowdy new video for the track – a wild visual ride through the minds of the “Pirate Metal Drinking Crew” that only they could dream up. Track suits, gambling, sportscars and newborn babies galore… they’re just here to have fun!
ALESTORM on the new video:
"Oh wow! We tried our very best to make a video that would alienate as many of our fans as possible. I think we succeeded! This song is about giving birth to yourself, selling out, and driving awful Yugoslavian cars. All the classic elements of pirate metal!"
Pre-Order Curse of the Crystal Coconut NOW!
Curse of the Crystal Coconut will be available in the following formats:
- LTD Deluxe Wooden Box Set (including 2-CD Mediabook, exclusive 7’’ Single, Track Stems on USB Stick, Pendant, Flag, Postcards)
- 2 CD Mediabook - including 16th century interpretations of all songs
- 1 CD Jewel Case
- LP Gatefold BLACK Vinyl
- LP Gatefold RED Vinyl
- LP Gatefold GOLD Vinyl
- LP Gatefold PURPLE Vinyl
- LP Gatefold Silver Vinyl (Napalm Records US Store exclusive)
- Music Cassette + Walkman Bundle in Pirate Bag RED (strictly limited to 250)
- Digital Album
- Digital Deluxe Album
- Treasure Chest Party Quest
- Chomp Chomp
- Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship
- Call of the Waves
- Pirate’s Scorn
- Shit Boat (No Fans)
- Pirate Metal Drinking Crew
- Wooden Leg Pt. 2 (The Woodening)
- Henry Martin