Snoozeday 121 replies, 18085 views

xaidsx
9/18/2018 9:58:00 AM
we live in the tropics. it's 80% humidity and rains every day.



Kev_in
9/18/2018 10:00:00 AM
HAARP
Dickscraper
9/18/2018 10:01:00 AM
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

3.) Chance the Rapper
2.) Jawbreaker
1.) Kanye West

xaidsx
9/18/2018 10:09:00 AM
hey chicago peeps, i'm going to Alinea on Saturday for dinner....anyone ever been?

also going to see the Contamination Tour at the Bottom Lounge on Sunday.
Kev_in
9/18/2018 10:26:00 AM


Dickscraper
9/18/2018 10:47:00 AM
Aids I answered you yesterday

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

And to be clear, 100% of the negative reviews I've ever heard have been from cynics. No one I respect the palate of has ever said anything but great things about it.

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: xaidsx

hey Chicago kids, the wife and i got reservations at Alinea this Saturday. anyone ever go?



Nope but I know many who've been. Mixed reviews. Mostly positive. I'm jealous. Take me with you?

homusmomus673
9/18/2018 10:53:00 AM
A dude I knew back in the day murdered and dismembered his dad over the weekend.
xaidsx
9/18/2018 10:53:00 AM
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Aids I answered you yesterday

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

And to be clear, 100% of the negative reviews I've ever heard have been from cynics. No one I respect the palate of has ever said anything but great things about it.

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: xaidsx

hey Chicago kids, the wife and i got reservations at Alinea this Saturday. anyone ever go?



Nope but I know many who've been. Mixed reviews. Mostly positive. I'm jealous. Take me with you?

i did not see this, as i forgot about yesterday as soon as i left the office.

thanks for the response!
Carlo_HC
9/18/2018 11:29:00 AM
Dickscraper
9/18/2018 11:38:00 AM
So are you gonna take me with you or?
xaidsx
9/18/2018 12:08:00 PM
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

So are you gonna take me with you or?

no, i'm taking my wife and good frans....next time?

go to Dying Fetus/incantation/gatecreeper/genocide pact!
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
9/18/2018 12:56:00 PM
Ok
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
9/18/2018 12:57:00 PM
You are out of your mind.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
9/18/2018 12:58:00 PM
You are also posting every 30 minutes morning until night. Might want to focus on getting a better job that isn't minimum wage.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
9/18/2018 1:42:00 PM
I do not have a pregnant wife and you have your wires crossed.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
9/18/2018 1:42:00 PM
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

You are also posting every 30 minutes morning until night. Might want to focus on getting a better job that isn't minimum wage.


didn't you leave the country and marry someone you don't like because of work?! Lol maybe we'll look for new jobs together

I did not.
XWHISKEYX
9/18/2018 1:49:00 PM
Hi Im gogey
homusmomus673
9/18/2018 2:00:00 PM
Lamb goat is all annyonmous so it the dregs of everything on one website
Kev_in
9/18/2018 2:02:00 PM
Lambgoat is the future
PAHC is the past
Life is worth loosing
Micucci is mad
Carlo_HC
9/18/2018 2:03:00 PM
hell yeah
Wiseacre
9/18/2018 2:12:00 PM
Originally posted by: Kev_in

Lambgoat is the future
PAHC is the past
Life is worth loosing
Micucci is mad

*snaps fingers*
Dickscraper
9/18/2018 2:28:00 PM
I'm about to meet Rahm Emanuel. What should I ask him?
Dickscraper
9/18/2018 2:50:00 PM
I'll see what he says.
XWHISKEYX
9/18/2018 3:00:00 PM
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

Is it illegal to carry pepper spray?

I never got a legit answer, and Google makes me lol

they carry pepper spray in wal mart, so no its not illegal
Dickscraper
9/18/2018 3:07:00 PM


Dickscraper
9/18/2018 3:10:00 PM