I fucking love Anonymous lately... 66 replies, 70394 views

LastOnePicked
1/4/2013 9:16:00 AM
Anonymous's war against a group of high school athletes implicated in the rape of a 16-year-old girl just escalated with the release of a disturbing video that shows Steubenville athletes drunkenly mocking the young victim on the night of the attack.

"She is so raped," one of the teenagers says in the video. "Her puss is about as dry as the sun right now."

click here for link



cbrickhouse
1/4/2013 9:19:00 AM
i'd like to punch that dweed in his stupid ugly face
WREN
1/4/2013 9:22:00 AM
They have been on a role lately. They went after WBC for the attempted protests at the school shooting victims funerals, went on a tear through twitter to nab sickos posting kiddie porn and their active followers, and now going after these pieces of shit.

They had one of the dickhead's defense attorney on CNN this morning and I can't believe some of the shit he was saying straightfaced like he believed it. He was really one step away from saying something like "she was a slut. she asked for it."
LastOnePicked
1/4/2013 9:25:00 AM
I saw one quote from some asshole saying that the girl was making it all up to destroy the football program. Because 16 year old girls spend their time sabotaging high school football programs, i guess...at the cost of their own reputations.
deadlift
1/4/2013 9:32:00 AM
i'd love to beat the shit out of every person in that video
sidney
1/4/2013 9:32:00 AM
i hate when people hold their cell phones wrong when shooting a video
Dianana
1/4/2013 9:34:00 AM
Adults, coaches and parents tried to cover this up.

These pieces of shit instagramed and live tweeted while the rape was taking place. They took her to another party where she continued to get raped. The cops know the coaches, the coaches know the judges at the juvenile courts. It's all a bunch of fucking bullshit.

One of the coaches said something along the lines of "I didn't bench them because they didn't think what they did was wrong."
OH OKAY.
cbrickhouse
1/4/2013 9:38:00 AM
you know, i thought maybe the whole sandusky thing would make people think twice about the whole "football > life" thing
sidney
1/4/2013 9:41:00 AM
this reminds me of that movie Straw Dogs
Dianana
1/4/2013 9:43:00 AM
Rape culture.
sidney
1/4/2013 9:46:00 AM
lol.....went to the Local Leaks site and they are outing everyone

pieces of shit from some shitty small town.
Tim E. Husk
1/4/2013 9:49:00 AM
Originally posted by: sidney
pieces of shit from some shitty small town.

What does that even mean? People who do this/would do this/don't care about this are everywhere.
Captain Ahab
1/4/2013 9:54:00 AM
doesnt this happen in every college town once a year (i.e. girl raped by player(s) from team and school/town covers it up)? it's just disheartening that this is the first time this topic is in the news. i know someone who went through something of the sort and have heard many stories from other girls as well.
sidney
1/4/2013 9:56:00 AM
Originally posted by: barbarossa

Originally posted by: sidney
pieces of shit from some shitty small town.

What does that even mean? People who do this/would do this/don't care about this are everywhere.

i realize that...don't take my statement so literally

i'm talking about this town and the people who live in it and run it
Dianana
1/4/2013 10:02:00 AM
Some gems I read in facebook comments:
-She shouldn't have been drinking, where were her parents?
-Porn and prostitution is to blame.
-Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan need to stop being idols (lol, wut?). We need to teach our daughters that they should respect their bodies.

-The first one is victim blaming.
-The second one is just fucking stupid.
-The third one has to do with being virtuous, is slut shaming and is borderline victim blaming. Meanwhile, there's plenty of virgins who have been raped. There's plenty of "sluts" that have been raped, but no one deserves to be sexually violated regardless of how many partners they had. Who the fuq looks up to any of those broads? And even if they did, how does that lead to rape?
sidney
1/4/2013 10:04:00 AM
here's the local leaks blog

click here for link
LastOnePicked
1/4/2013 10:27:00 AM
Originally posted by: Dianana

Some gems I read in facebook comments:
-She shouldn't have been drinking, where were her parents?
-Porn and prostitution is to blame.
-Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan need to stop being idols (lol, wut?). We need to teach our daughters that they should respect their bodies.

-The first one is victim blaming.
-The second one is just fucking stupid.
-The third one has to do with being virtuous, is slut shaming and is borderline victim blaming. Meanwhile, there's plenty of virgins who have been raped. There's plenty of "sluts" that have been raped, but no one deserves to be sexually violated regardless of how many partners they had. Who the fuq looks up to any of those broads? And even if they did, how does that lead to rape?

even better, they're just completely wrong about the actual facts. From what i'm reading, her ex-boyfriend had threatened to "ruin her" and had friends of his call her up to convince her to go out on a date with them. She met up with somebody at their house, and doesn't remember anything after that. Not sure you can blame porn/lohan/kardashian for a girl getting roofied.
cbrickhouse
1/4/2013 10:35:00 AM
Originally posted by: sidney

here's the local leaks blog

click here for link

talk about getting owned.
LastOnePicked
1/4/2013 10:38:00 AM
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Originally posted by: sidney

here's the local leaks blog

click here for link

talk about getting owned.

lol at them outing drug dealers and bookies who hang out at the local bar.
Jason Voorheees
1/4/2013 10:51:00 AM
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

Anonymous's war against a group of high school athletes implicated in the rape of a 16-year-old girl just escalated with the release of a disturbing video that shows Steubenville athletes drunkenly mocking the young victim on the night of the attack.

"She is so raped," one of the teenagers says in the video. "Her puss is about as dry as the sun right now."

click here for link



that whole thing actually kind of reads like some threads on 4chan minus the emoticons and multiple quote boxes. i hope that dude and the faggot filming it get the shit kicked out of them every day for the rest of their lives. but they probably won't.
Jess.
1/4/2013 10:53:00 AM
I don't even want to watch the video because I'm sure it will make me sick.
brian.
1/4/2013 11:42:00 AM
Originally posted by: sidney

i hate when people hold their cell phones wrong when shooting a video


this is the most egregious offense of the whole thing
sidney
1/4/2013 11:58:00 AM
lock em up for that alone i say
Brett Weir
1/4/2013 12:20:00 PM
this made me physically ill and is just another reason why I refuse to bring another life into this world.
TheOtherGodhead
1/4/2013 1:20:00 PM
The victim is my girlfriend's one cousin.
Brett Weir
1/4/2013 1:24:00 PM
tell your girlfriend that I sincerely hope everyone involved dies in a puji stick pit