Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile
People that Blocked Me

User: Racer X
Level: user

Member Since April 12 2005 12:45 PM

| 

Last Login July 5 2014 5:28 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
1,247[View][0.37/day] 141 11,373
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
94 13 5

Interests:
my dogs, music, writing, painting, american history, world history, ancient history, fernand braudel, ernest renan, a whole bunch of other stuff.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: cracker
Religion: agnostic or maybe zoroastrian on a good day
Drink? : Yes
Children: hope not
Favorite Books: day of the locust, wise blood, light in august, the outsider, the ballad of the sad cafe, the great shark hunt, slouching toward bethlehem, low life, things fall apart, changes in the land, i claudius, red harvest, a hell of a woman, hollywood babylon, a bunch of books by by jim thompson, raymond chandler, dashiell hammett, joseph conrad, plutarch, heracleitos, franz kafka, aristophanes, anna akhmatova, wole soyinka, flannery o'conner, wb yeats, st coleridge, hunter s. thompson, aeschylus, james joyce, lao tzu; way too many to list here
Favorite Movies: little caesar, stroszek, the third man, the trial, crank, time of the gypsies, matador, badlands, seven beauties, love and anarchy, river's edge, zodiac, gummo, suburbia, the funeral, after dark my sweet, breathless, lost highway, lucky number slevin, man on fire, heaven's gate, the deer hunter, dog day afternoon, the big lebowski, meet john doe, confessions of a dangerous mind, dead alive, near dark, tetsuo, island of lost souls, night of the living dead, street trash, nekromantic, the begotten, tribulation 99, the beaver trilogy, tromeo and juliet, terminal usa, dolemite, petey wheatstraw, betty blue, city of lost children, dead man, cold water, rushmore, anything by guy maddin, jl goddard, georges meilies, lina wertmuller, catherine breillat, bruce baillie, bruce connor, werner herzog, ryuichi hiroki, harry smith, sydney peterson, george kuchar, luis bunuel, fritz lang, f.w. murnau, etc.....
Pets: Dog
Old Usernames:
[you big meanie]