Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: Tainted_Teardrops
Level: user

Member Since September 11 2004 3:25 PM

| 

Last Login March 15 2005 12:46 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
0[View][0.00/day] 49 1,127
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
12 0 2

Interests:
Hello. My name is Rachel, But I go by a few nicknames. Rachel Rotten, Rottenberry, Rachel riot, strana, Rachel Shock. I think I am pretty cool, sometimes. At least I try. You should message me. I will try my best to amuse you and if I can't then You should think it's funny that I am a fool. Haha.Things I like: Screaming//Silence//Being mysterious//South park// going to shows//dyed hair//liberty or chaos spikes//italian food//spanish food//breaking things// smelling nice// being shy//black eye-makeup// the smell of ink// debating// learning about our screwed up justice system// forensics// the word cunt// The word whore// helping people// being sweet// sour candy// lemons with salt// confusing people// being random// being unique like everyone else// making and or modifying my own clothes//meeting new friends// talking on the phone// snow//rain//dancing in the rain// peanut butter chewy bars// being shy// cuddling// being loved// loving //tattoos //peircings//running around in my underwear// streaking// Looking into someones eyes and seeing there soul//biting//spankies//crowdsurfing//razors// fire//laughing until it hurts// crying until you feel better// and probabally you. Things I don't like: The word hate.racists.sexists.homophobics.liars.being used. being stuck at home on a friday night. not knowing what to say. being sad. chocolate. mayonaise. being predictible. not understanding. That's about all. My quote: "I do not agree with a word you say but i will defend to my death your right to say it"-- Volitaire.CHEERS!!

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: White.
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: No.
Education: In High School.
Favorite Books: A clockwork orange
Instruments Played: Learning bass..then hopefully drums