Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile
Users I Blocked

User: Lip Gloss Arsonist
Level: user

Member Since August 13 2004 12:50 AM

| 

Last Login March 12 2006 8:29 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
11[View][0.00/day] 552 35,164
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
2,043 264 325

Interests:
Being LOLA THE SHOWGIRL, Dumbledore in drag, change, the sweeteaze, lip gloss boosts, semi-gay theatre dinosaurs, pianos, defying gravity, toasters, angora sweaters, having internal sequin issues, the pretty people, Fredryk Phox, crayons, being a Heartless Boy Magnet (snigger), subtext in HP, candy cigarettes, fangirlling, Bananaphones, the S.S. Guns and Handcuffs, ginger, being short, sex on a spoon, Julianisms, first grade politics, Cherry Coke, music, thunderstorms, /, headdesking, sarcasm, overusing the acronym OMG, singing Tori Amos songs in places that echo, reading and writing fanfiction, Gogo, drawing (attention to myself), DIYing my clothes, German jokes (Deutschbag), biscuits. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ {"In our minds, love and lust are really separated. It's hard to find someone that can be kind and you can trust enough to leave your kids with, and isn't afraid to throw her man up against the wall and lick him from head to toe."}

Old Usernames:
[Despereaux] [LilacsXLolita] [Lilacs&Lolita] [.wake.up.screaming.] [Despereaux] [TheHappyPhantom] [Afterall...] [spark]