Sex: Female

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: xCount-The-Scarsx
Level: user

Member Since August 6 2004 2:12 AM

| 

Last Login January 3 2005 1:50 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
3[View][0.00/day] 50 5,471
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
4 0 1

Interests:
Diet coke, fishnets, comedy central, smelly good things, black and white photographs, photography in general, my friends, music, art, writing, reading, flowers, my shoes :D, Hockey!, Disney, Designing and making stuff, plaid, Kurt Cobain, Amy Lee, Brandon Lee, Sid Vicious, Witchcraft, L'amour!, Sharp objects, ..... -Llittle Pieces of what was- Twisted beams, of moonlight through the blinds Melting into my skin, distilling my scars Oh im so cold, and im shaking in my skin Blood is boiling over, and its spilling from my wrists You think im joking, Mr. ILoveYouIJustDontWantYou You have no clue what you've done So hard to get over, even harder to forgive The worst kind of kiss, one to break in knees One that you dont mean Clawing at my hair, it hurts but what doesnt I've washed these sheets so much and they still wreak of you If i could cry, i would waste a sea if it would make a difference I feel it pulsing through my veins If i can just make it one more night maybe ill be ok - © .Nikol. -

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Cajun, Italian,Romany,Spanish,English,Native
Religion: Pagan
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: nope
Education: 9th
Favorite Books: Give a boy a gun-Todd Strasser
Instruments Played: vocals.
Old Usernames:
[xUnderagexTragedyx] [xMorbidxWhorrorx] [xSocialxDisasterx] [FourLetterWordForYou]