Sex: Female

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: Beatmeplease
Level: user

Member Since July 7 2004 1:58 PM

| 

Last Login November 1 2004 11:09 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
5[View][0.00/day] 4 3,407
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
1 0 1

Interests:
acid bath, acting, aerosmith, alcohol, bikini kill, camel cash, camp counseling, chinese food, coffee, comedy cetral, cooking, daft punk, dancing, daria, dead givaway, designing clothes, ewan mcgregor, fifth element, fight club, fire, ghost stories, go, goldfrapp, goodwill, guns 'n' roses, harry potter, incubus, jaguars, kathleen hanna, kill bill, le tigre, mad caddies, metallica, milla jovovich, mosh pits, moulin rouge, movies, my-so-called-life, nirvana, no doubt, organizing, pembroke welsh corgies, photography, pin-up girls, plasmatics, queens of the stoneage, radiohead, rage against the machine, reading, rhyming, riots, rockabetty, rockabilly, rocky horror, scotland, screaming, serpentine, sewing, sex, singing, sleep, slumber parties, sonic youth, stand-up comedy, tabloids, tank girl, the goonies, the simple life, the slits, thee seducers, tiger lillies, tool, tracy + the plastics, trainspotting, tsunami bomb, wendy o. williams, yeah yeah yeahs,66: ac/dc, analise, animal rights, archaic language, art history, bikes, blitz, blonde redhead, bratmobile, darby crash, defiance, devo, diy, elvis costello, fat positive, free kitten, geza x, grocery shopping, jean-michele basquiat, joan jett, judy chicago, jungle woman,, le tigre, lil kim, lorna doom, nikki and the corvettes, nirvana, paris hilton, pat smear, pj harvey, polly jean harvey, pro-choice, riot grrrl, salt-n-pepa, sleater-kinney, spitboy, sylvia plath, technical lesbian, the avengers, the bikini kill, the bobbyteens, the dead boys, the detroit cobras, the exploding hearts, the germs, the gossip, the jungle, the lewd, the midnight creeps, the no-talents, the ny rel-x, the plasmatics, the ramoneys, the speds, the triggers, tracy + the plastics, veganism, vegetarianism, vice squad, x, x-ray spex, zines,