Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: kelsienoel
Level: user

Member Since April 27 2004 4:48 PM

| 

Last Login July 20 2007 5:41 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
1[View][0.00/day] 180 16,414
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
41 0 5

Interests:
HI my name is Kelsie Noel and i enjoy doing these things:Hanging out with friends, listening to music, going to the beach, Skateboarding, getting dirty, stealing, biting, cutting, making scars, setting things on fire,being drunk and hiding in cupboards with my best friend(ya know what im talking about arianne) ,playing my guitar, screaming alot loud in my high school halls, and of course you. HELLO KITTY, drinking(a little bit), mohawks, (im a sucker for mowhawks), treeforts, dickies, camping, feeding the ducks at trojan, going to target and buying hello kitty stuff, gooey cluster ice cream, YOUR MOM, shanking people with sharp spoons, fireworks, hot skater boys, skanking, converse(CHUCKS), cheese cake, tacos, mad tv's stewie, and RANCID!! oh yeah my phone number is 556-3509, if you can guess the area code call me!!hahaha. oh yeah and if you have MSN messenger add me my msn name is kelsie_noel@hotmail.com!!O yeah i also like to hula hoop, go to baseball games just to eat hotdogs, do cartwheels, Rage on my little brothers, and ROck out like no other!! I also enjoy shopping cart races, and jumping on beds and trampolines, and just about anything that will bounce, i like Airheads the candy, especially the white ones, ROllercoasters that go upside down, Peeing outside and making smores, going clamdigging, and eating strawberries, oh yeah and SxE=NO FUN, you know that im a sucker for anything acoustic, and the people on my friends list are actually my friends, so check 'em out!

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: White
Religion: ---
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: no
Education: im in high school
Instruments Played: guitar