Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: sexmeup_
Level: user

Member Since April 17 2004 12:51 PM

| 

Last Login April 18 2004 3:54 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
0[View][0.00/day] 4 3,365
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
0 0 0

Interests:
heya, i'm gabby. i live in sacramento california. i kinda like it here. im a friendly person, i find myself to be way to passive and trusting, but hey i'm working on that. i have a love hate relationship with society but a high capacity for empathy toward the individual. i procrastinate a lot, i sing in the shower, i dance infront of mirror occasionally. who doesn't? don't lie...you know you do it too. i cna hold an intellectual conversation, and also be the biggest nerd in the world. i hate stereeotypes, but there is no way to avoid them...so i try to ignore them as much as possible. i don't like labels either, but that as well in inevitable. i play the bass guitar, write lyrics, and poetry...i try to sign even though i sound dredful. i listen to metal, hardcore, 80s, alternative, thrash, indie, pop, i enjoy some rap and oldies. im a sucker for 50's swing. i'm a spontaneous person. i'm also the type of person who doesn't always feel they have to go out somewhere to have a good time...i can have fun just hanging out around the house, or going out. i like piercings, i myself only have my ears done, but i'm fixing to get more. h o t d a m n.