Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: Angst4Unity
Level: user

Member Since September 22 2003 2:26 AM

| 

Last Login September 22 2003 2:29 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
0[View][0.00/day] 3 2,744
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
0 0 2

Interests:
Hello all, here are some of the things I am interested in that I can think of, at the moment: I love going to shows, like almost everyone here. Theres nothing like losing your brains singing and moving to some great bands. The most recent show I have been to was Bad Religion @the House of Blues in La. It was an awesome show, they perform better every time I see them. Reading is also a devoted past time of mine. I can read anything from horror to comedies. I like mostly fiction and the classics. Some books I would suggest are: Salad Days by Charles Romalotti, American Skin by Don De Grazia, Smack by Melvin Burgess, Go Ask Alice by Anonymous, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, (It, The Regulators, Desperation) by Stephen King, The Beauty Myth by Amy Wolf and If you can try to pick up copies of the magazines Bitch, Bust and Ms. magazine, for those women out there who want more to life than just the ordinary. I am very interested in some computer games and video games also. At the moment I am consumed in Star Wars Galaxies Online. This game is awesome and very free to play any way that you choose. A great game on Ps2 is Rez which is no longer available to purchase in the US. I am also a total movie buff, renting movies is always a difficulty since I have seen practically everything. If you can afford it, try to get the IFC channel on cable. They have great independent films that show a world past all the glitz and glam of Hollywood. I wont even recommend any good movies because there are so many, as well as books but I just cant keep my mouth shut. :) I enjoy other things like poetry, art, drawing, sound recording and mixing, learning to play the guitar, and much more. If you would like to discuss anything I have mentioned above or anything else, dont hesitate to find me. Thanx for listening.