Steve38323
34/m

Lurking My Profile

User: Road to nowhere
Level: user (premium)

Member Since May 2 2003 2:09 PM

| 

Last Login June 15 2005 5:08 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
1,369[View][0.27/day] 965 42,007
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
1,911 293 309

Interests:
I was just bony hands as cold as a winter pole You held a warm stone out new flowing blood to hold Oh what a contrast you were To the brutes in the halls My timid young fingers held a decent animal. Over the ramparts you tossed The scent of your skin and some foreign flowers Tied to a brick Sweet as a song The years have been short but the days were long. Cool of a temperate breeze from dark skies to wet grass We fell in a field it seems now a thousand summers passed When our kite lines first crossed We tied them into knots And to finally fly apart We had to cut them off. Since then it's been a book you read in reverse So you understand less as the pages turn Or a movie so crass And awkardly cast That even I could be the star. I don't look back as much as a rule And all this way before murder was cool But your memory is here and I'd like it to stay Warm light on a winter day. Over the ramparts you tossed The scent of your skin and some foreign flowers Tied to a brick Sweet as a song The years have been short but the days go slowly by Two loose kites falling from the sky Drawn to the ground and an end to flight.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Ethnicity: Hungarian, Irish, Gypsy(yes haha), a few others
Religion: Don't really have one.
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Education: in college
Old Usernames:
[BloodyRomance] [DeadxGirlsxDance] [DeadLikeWinter] [HereticNun] [TheBlueLotus] [ShesATomb] [TheAngelofDeath] [ArcArsenal] [.ArcArsenal.] [Shesnomore]