forum Introduce Yourself! ›› wanna hear how lame my school is? ›› new reply Post Reply
amandalea
cooool girl
386 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (6)
March 31 2005 4:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the only "rule" we have about clothes is the mid-drift can't show.
but only the principal inforces it... and a couple teachers...
it's not bad at all.
amandalea
cooool girl
386 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (6)
March 31 2005 4:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
enforce**
plus-pus
pineapple tree
271 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (5)
March 31 2005 9:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
HAHA, this reminds me of when hair gel and all other manner of ovious hair products where banned in my highschool. Teachers would make pupils wash the product out your hair in the sinks in the school toilets and send you back to class wet and freezing. Some of the stuff they come up with is obsurd.
Bailar.
chcnknoodlesoup.
61 Posts
29/F/MA

offline   (7)
March 31 2005 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:counterXproductive

the only "rule" we have about clothes is the mid-drift can't show.
but only the principal inforces it... and a couple teachers...
it's not bad at all.

Same here. but me still being in middle school there's a strict no running rule because of the annoying little 5th graders. it's so annoy to hear "no running, over the intercom" i feel like a little kid.
Bailar.
chcnknoodlesoup.
61 Posts
29/F/MA

offline   (7)
March 31 2005 9:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"no running", over the intercom
bangbangbang
keine Baume, bitte
1 Posts
30/F/NA

April 2 2005 8:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
never, ever go to a church school. especially if your not christian. THey have the snobs of a private school, but no books. they do the dry shaving thing at mine too, and if guys hair is over a certain length, they hack it off. which looks sexy, i assure you. this and the sounds of hymns, the idea that you die alone fo starvation if you dont get 10 A*'s at the end of the year adds up to one fucker of an enviroment.
rock godess
Time Husk
14 Posts
29/F/NC

offline   (2)
April 3 2005 8:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I feel really bad for you guys that is bullshit. My schools just sucks because of all the rich preppy snobs and that studded accessories aren't allowed (they are dangerous).
Your_mum
Jag suger kuk
71 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
April 4 2005 7:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
we can have any clothes that we want, we can wear caps in class. The teachers doesnt care if we smoke outside the school. The pretty much dont care if we skip classes. Yea. My school is lame too.
Your_mum
Jag suger kuk
71 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
April 4 2005 2:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
shieeet. your schools are lame.
PunkWithaHeart
they call me chad
180 Posts
30/F/MI

offline   (1)
April 8 2005 12:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
okay, so my school is a piece of crap, but still. Some of the rules make sense, but the way they're enforced SUCKS.

Exhibit A) I was 9 months pregnant, wearing pajama pants to school because my stomach was out to HERE (you all can get a visual) and the hall monitor came up to me and told me I couldn't wear them. I looked at her and said, "would you like me to take them off?"

punch line: she waved at the girl that passed me in a miniskirt that showed her tattoo ON HER UPPER THIGH.

Exhibit B) A kid in my 2nd hour wore a Guns N Roses t-shirt. There were no guns on it, it just said the word Guns. He was told to turn the shirt inside out, take it off and change, or get written up for being a "danger to his classmates".

punch line: a kid with a picture of Corona on his t-shirt was smiled at by the same exact hall monitor.

Exhibit C) Hooters t-shirts are banned for guys. Nowhere on the t-shirt does it say the word "boobs" or have pictures of boobs or anything. It's a damn restaurant. It's a FUCKING OWL.

punch line: a girl wore a tank top (tank tops are not allowed) that showed her midriff with a scoop neckline that said Hooters on it, and when she got called down to the office, she was given a message from her mother and not one damn word was said.

Get my drift? It's not about the rules. It's the way they're enforced.
sea_pickle
Do me
201 Posts
12/M/CA

April 9 2005 7:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my school sucks because the people are idiots. One girl thought that everyone in the country should be allowed to carry a gun "because then no crime would happen because everyone would have a gun!" (yes she said that)
Your_mum
Jag suger kuk
71 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
April 13 2005 2:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sea_pickle

my school sucks because the people are idiots. One girl thought that everyone in the country should be allowed to carry a gun "because then no crime would happen because everyone would have a gun!" (yes she said that)

hahaha!!
Dr.Caligari
Hail Les.
420 Posts
29/F/FL

offline   (8)
April 13 2005 11:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sea_pickle

..odd. someone at my school seemed to have the same logic. So if everyone killed someone it would just be normal and wouldn't matter anymore?
MichaelCooks
Time Husk
1 Posts
38/M/NA

February 19 2018 4:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, she cannot yell at a kid and she cannot threaten with pink clip in hair. If child is reading and having her hair in his/her eyes then it is his/her and her parents' troubles that she can get blind with time if s/he will keep on reading with hair in eyes. If librarian wants to make notice, she can do that since having hair in eyes is bad for eye sight while reading and type my essay, that is true. But such old fashioned ways of dealing with such problem are wild.
forum Introduce Yourself! ›› wanna hear how lame my school is? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: wanna hear how lame my school is?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?