forum General Crabbery ›› Tom Flott Tuesdays ›› new reply Post Reply
xAJDELAWAREx

Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 20 2019 7:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
WE KNOW YOURE HERE TOM, WE KNOW YOU CAME IN A FLYING SAUCER. WE ALSO KNOW YOU CAME ON A FLYING SAUCER.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,200 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
August 20 2019 7:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Same
Kev_in
One falls off
4,526 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
August 20 2019 8:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I tried to watch wrestling last night and it’s just so lame now. Might try smack down tonight but idk
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,112 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (5)
August 20 2019 9:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tom Flott, what's orbi
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
August 20 2019 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my son's friends breaking barriers over the weekend.

We let me son bring 2 friends to the beach this past weekend from our neighborhood. One black one white. The black kid asked, while we were in Rehoboth, if his friend could meet up with us and walk around with us....fine by me. White kid meets up us with bushy longer hair and a camo MAGA hat on. Black kid walks up to him they do their teenager kid hello handshake and we all hang out all night with nothing being said about his hat by any of the 5 kids there.

so refreshing....I know some people here would have said I should have either exiled the child or berated him....he was a nice kid...offered to pay for our ice cream and all the kids had a good time.....helps show me I can't believe all that shit (which I obviously don't) I see on the news/social media.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 20 2019 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think the reality is that 99.9% of hype in any direction is some anecdotal he said/she said shit. I work with kids doing the photo stuff...I photograph thousands of kids a year, I've yet to encounter the fluid gender/neutral gender/respect my pronoun whatever stuff you hear about on the news. Media and internet has you thinking you can't throw a rock without hitting some 10 year old kid on hormone blockers transitioning.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,394 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 20 2019 10:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kev_in

I tried to watch wrestling last night and it’s just so lame now. Might try smack down tonight but idk

old school wrestling?
fuckin hell yeah!!
major dipshit
1,613 Posts
18/M/WA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
August 20 2019 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

my son's friends breaking barriers over the weekend.

We let me son bring 2 friends to the beach this past weekend from our neighborhood. One black one white. The black kid asked, while we were in Rehoboth, if his friend could meet up with us and walk around with us....fine by me. White kid meets up us with bushy longer hair and a camo MAGA hat on. Black kid walks up to him they do their teenager kid hello handshake and we all hang out all night with nothing being said about his hat by any of the 5 kids there.

so refreshing....I know some people here would have said I should have either exiled the child or berated him....he was a nice kid...offered to pay for our ice cream and all the kids had a good time.....helps show me I can't believe all that shit (which I obviously don't) I see on the news/social media.

shut the fuck up you racist nigger
fuckin hell yeah!!
major dipshit
1,613 Posts
18/M/WA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
August 20 2019 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sup SK fam
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 20 2019 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I grew a beard. My stupid mustache has a big old gap on my philtrum. Damn it.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,394 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 20 2019 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuckin hell yeah!!

Sup SK fam

save us and pahc.com, dicklord.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
August 20 2019 11:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

I think the reality is that 99.9% of hype in any direction is some anecdotal he said/she said shit. I work with kids doing the photo stuff...I photograph thousands of kids a year, I've yet to encounter the fluid gender/neutral gender/respect my pronoun whatever stuff you hear about on the news. Media and internet has you thinking you can't throw a rock without hitting some 10 year old kid on hormone blockers transitioning.

What's interesting as well (and you may know because you go down there as well) in Rehoboth over the last few years I've noticed more trans people out and about. Obviously there has always been a huge gay population there....but it' refreshing to see more people going about their lives comfortable in whatever way they want to look/or be. I know this doesn't apply to everywhere in our country. Seeing those people though doesn't make my kids or other kids I've encountered even flinch (though again if you listen to social media/news this country is going to hell)....the only people that really do are still the older folks like my father lol.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 20 2019 11:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yup, they say that kind of shit is an inherited behavior. Your kid would only think someone being gay is weird if you have conditioned them to think that.
Kev_in
One falls off
4,526 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
August 20 2019 11:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
philtrump 2020
Make mustaches great again
Cumby
Time Husk
10,816 Posts
31/M/PA