forum General Crabbery ›› Wednesday - Those whom the Gods detest ›› new reply Post Reply
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,529 Posts
35/F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
May 29 2019 4:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,299 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 29 2019 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
chelsea - arsenal 4-1, a cool match.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 29 2019 5:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klapton

Why is it offensive to say "Excuse me, straight guy coming through." when walking through a group of men wearing "battle vests?" They seemed quite offended and called me mean things!

Lol irl
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 29 2019 5:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

Kev_in
One falls off
4,461 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
May 29 2019 6:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just got my hairs cut. Didn’t have a quarter to tip her with this time but I gave her pennies so it’s all champagne
Cumby
Time Husk
10,781 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
May 29 2019 7:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

Build the wall
Time Husk
340 Posts
60/N/A/AK

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 29 2019 7:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was sitting on my couch today.
It was mid afternoon.
I closed my eyes and clenched my eyelids tight.
I began to see blue and white shapes.
I crossed my arms and smiled.
The shapes began to twist together.
They formed an image of our galaxy.
I felt calm and comfortable.
I opened my eyes and noticed the couch was levitating several inches off the ground.
It began to float higher and floated toward the center of the room. Swaying slightly side to side but not an alarming way.
I un crossed my arms and closed my eyes again. There were no more blue and white shapes this time.
The couch began to spin slowly. It increased in its speed and I began laughing out loud to myself. "Where are the shapes?" I thought to myself as I was spinning. I opened my eyes again expecting to see the room. When I opened them, everything was black except for the couch. I was spinning on my couch in a void. I continued laughing. In the distance a tiny dot appeared. It grew larger or closer. I could not tell. I could now hear a low rumble. "Your ears still ring from the trumpet blasts of hell" a voice yelled from out in the dark. The tiny light wasn't growing. It was moving toward me. It was the earth's moon. Closer and closer it came as the voice out in the dark yelled "Good! Good!. The moon came so close it was 10-15ft away from my spinning couch. The moon frozen completely. The couched stopped spinning. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I was still in the dark void but the moon was gone. I could feel something on my leg. I looked down. I had cummed.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,529 Posts
35/F/NA

May 29 2019 8:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 29 2019 8:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,119 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
May 29 2019 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Nile owns.

fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,529 Posts
35/F/NA

May 29 2019 10:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

vfr666
Time Husk
1,355 Posts
10/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 30 2019 4:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

It was mid afternoon.
I opened my eyes and noticed the couch was levitating several inches off the ground.
It began to float higher and floated toward the center of the room. Swaying slightly side to side but not an alarming way.
I un crossed my arms and closed my eyes again. There were no more blue and white shapes this time.
The couch began to spin slowly. It increased in its speed and I began laughing out loud to myself. "Where are the shapes?" I thought to myself as I was spinning. I opened my eyes again expecting to see the room. When I opened them, everything was black except for the couch. I was spinning on my couch in a void. I continued laughing. In the distance a tiny dot appeared. It grew larger or closer. I could not tell. I could now hear a low rumble. "Your ears still ring from the trumpet blasts of hell" a voice yelled from out in the dark. The tiny light wasn't growing. It was moving toward me. It was the earth's moon. Closer and closer it came as the voice out in the dark yelled "Good! Good!. The moon came so close it was 10-15ft away from my spinning couch. The moon frozen completely. The couched stopped spinning. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I was still in the dark void but the moon was gone. I could feel something on my leg. I looked down. I had cummed.

fuckin hell yeah!!
major dipshit
1,536 Posts
17/M/WA

online  mobile reply   (3)
May 30 2019 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: vfr666

It was mid afternoon.

forum General Crabbery ›› Wednesday - Those whom the Gods detest ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Wednesday - Those whom the Gods detest

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?