May 6 2019 9:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just got it workin now
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,293 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 6 2019 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
When the site goes down, are there some days where you think about just not fixing the issue and letting to die?
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,293 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 6 2019 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Last nights GoT episode was ok...some stupid stuff for sure. Wrapped up a few characters story lines rather anticlimactically with a hug and a good luck.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,821 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
May 6 2019 10:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm still down to help build the new version of the site. The bots need their home
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
May 6 2019 10:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,883 Posts
40/M/PA

online     (23)
May 6 2019 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

When the site goes down, are there some days where you think about just not fixing the issue and letting to die?

no, because i have quite a few other sites running on the server
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,883 Posts
40/M/PA

online     (23)
May 6 2019 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

I'm still down to help build the new version of the site. The bots need their home

when i'm ready i'll hit you up
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
May 6 2019 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Last nights GoT episode was ok...some stupid stuff for sure. Wrapped up a few characters story lines rather anticlimactically with a hug and a good luck.

they really are rushing shit at this point...it's pretty weak.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to be as disappointing as the end of the Sopranos

Something is wrong with Joel Embiid. He was a TOTALLY different player yesterday then he was in Game 3....you could see it in the way he was playing and his face....he just wasn't there

If he had been average Embiid they would have won that game
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,293 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (5)
May 6 2019 10:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Someone needs to get him a dietician/nutritionist and get his ass into the gym. Everyone gets sick, but we’ve spent the last 2 months saying “is Joel healthy?” . His diet is pure shit apparently, and it shows. He’s an amazing player...imagine how good he’d be if he got his health in check.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,293 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 6 2019 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also Embiid fans keep saying "he was so sick they had to give him IV fluids!!!". IV Fluids is not some heavy duty deal or anything. Its just the quickest way to introduce fluids to someone that is dehydrated. Athletes get that shit allllllll the time.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,981 Posts
45/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 6 2019 11:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Worst episode ever.

1.) Tyrion revealed to everyone that Cersei was pregnant but Euron said nothing. 2.) Jon didn't even say goodbye to Ghost. 3.)Brienne crying? Completely out of character. 4.) Bronn appears in Winterfell out of nowhere, breaking Tyrion's nose? They're friends! What? 5.) Jaime leaves Brienne behind and rides south, to do what exactly? 6.) Gratuitously kneeling is not in character for Jon. 7.) The production crew left a Starbucks cup in Winterfell's Great Hall and was seen plainly in front of Daenerys. 8.) More unfunny height jokes about Jon. 9.) Cersei could easily have wiped out all her enemies at the end but chose instead to execute only one prisoner. Very much out of character. It felt like I was watching some other show, not Game of Thrones. They might as well have sharks raining down on them for next week's episode. The show is ruined. Eight years of greatness, ruined since the ending of last week's episode.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

online   (1)
May 6 2019 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Someone needs to get him a dietician/nutritionist and get his ass into the gym. Everyone gets sick, but we’ve spent the last 2 months saying “is Joel healthy?” . His diet is pure shit apparently, and it shows. He’s an amazing player...imagine how good he’d be if he got his health in check.

totally agree....he really needs to get into shape...he's only hurting himself....I've been saying that all year.

when I see players like Giannis I wonder why Embiid can't "look" like that
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,527 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
May 6 2019 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Game of Thrones sucks now but the ending of The Sopranos was incredible.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,416 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 6 2019 6:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's midnight right now.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
May 6 2019 7:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

The Sopranos was incredible.

Yet another reason to dislike you
Brett Weir
im gay
45,341 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 6 2019 7:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This about sums up the fuck boy show running idiots who are David and Dan. George, write those books please thanks

all threads All Threads ›› site downday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: site downday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?