forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Fitness training for flying ›› new reply Post Reply
MichaelSmith

Time Husk
12 Posts
20/M/NA

May 10 2018 2:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi

Considering I am a desk bound office worker I have a reasonable amount of exercise. I walk up some large hills, fly when I can and get out on my mountainbike. I also do a little indoor climbing. This all stops me from being completely unfit and exercises most bits of my body. However I feel I need to be fitter to cope with a few days in a row of active flying. I typically get sore shoulders and feel that my core strength (stomach and back) needs to be strengthened. When I go on holiday to Chamonix or similar I get lazy after two days as my fitness runs out and I just want to sit in the sun with a beer. I have been wondering what, if anything, top competitors or XC pilots do to ensure they are fit enough to fly for 6 or 7 days in a row. Do they have any particular exercises, do they work on particular muscle groups in a gym, or do people just think that the best exercise for flying is..... flying?!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2865
Business video marketing agency

Thanks
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Fitness training for flying ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Fitness training for flying

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?