forum General Music Discussion ›› Thinking about selling one of a kind CBGBs even banner. ›› new reply Post Reply
PDXPUNK

Punk Drummer
5 Posts
40/M/OR

offline   (3)
March 13 2018 11:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This high quality banner hung across the top of the stage at the CBGB Rally in Washington Square Park in NYC where the Bouncing Souls, Blondie, Public Enemy and all kinds of people spoke and performed. After the event I scored the big CBGB FOREVER event banner that hung across the top of the stage. I got the Bouncing Souls to sign it a few years later and always meant to get other punk bands and CBGB related musicians to sign it. Thinking of selling it to someone that will cherish it as much as I do and maybe display it in their business or collection. It is BIG. Google CBGB Rally to see many pics of it. It’s really an awesome piece with Little Stevens Underground Garage logo’s on both ends and “CBGB Forever” in the middle. Check the video in the comment below. Comment or message me if you might be interested.
PDXPUNK
Punk Drummer
5 Posts
40/M/OR

offline   (3)
March 13 2018 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mung Dung Cum Tung
Time Husk
142 Posts
21/M/NA

March 14 2018 7:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
forum General Music Discussion ›› Thinking about selling one of a kind CBGBs even ba... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Thinking about selling one of a kind CBGBs even banner.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?