forum General Crabbery ›› sungary football day ›› new reply Post Reply
cbrickhouse

vanilla gorilla
211,661 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
November 12 2017 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
who's the next celebrity / band member to be accused of harassment, take your bets
Brett Weir
im gay
44,450 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
November 12 2017 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Since people are dropping the tom hanks nice meme it’s gonna be him
Kev_in
One falls off
2,362 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
November 12 2017 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bernie Mac
penisbong
Time Husk
60 Posts
48/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
November 12 2017 2:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bill Cosby
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,554 Posts
39/M/PA

November 12 2017 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’m boycotting football today because I respect the flag.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,574 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (11)
November 12 2017 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Last night I went out with my friend - something I generally avoid doing these days because drunk men are actual monsters. At one point I had to physically shove a man away from me and a group of women I didn’t know after he was all over me and them and we already told him to leave twice before that. Right after the shoving, his white knight of a friend who wasn’t drunk comes over and asks me to explain why I shoved him and if I “made the assumption he was an asshole based on one simple interaction”. I swear if I wasn’t sober I probably would have torn this guy to pieces, but I tried to be chill and explain the situation to him, where he then proceeds to explain how his friend is harmless because he has a girlfriend (side eye) and a nice guy (massive eye roll), but he would keep him away.

Of course his friend come BACK during this and is aggressively all over the girls again, I tell said white knight to do something and he just laughs and says it’s fine, until he realizes how angry I am and finally ushers his friend away and then tries to get my number. Ew. Ew. Ew.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,138 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
November 12 2017 2:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Last night I went out with my friend - something I generally avoid doing these days because drunk men are actual monsters. At one point I had to physically shove a man away from me and a group of women I didn’t know after he was all over me and them and we already told him to leave twice before that. Right after the shoving, his white knight of a friend who wasn’t drunk comes over and asks me to explain why I shoved him and if I “made the assumption he was an asshole based on one simple interaction”. I swear if I wasn’t sober I probably would have torn this guy to pieces, but I tried to be chill and explain the situation to him, where he then proceeds to explain how his friend is harmless because he has a girlfriend (side eye) and a nice guy (massive eye roll), but he would keep him away.

Of course his friend come BACK during this and is aggressively all over the girls again, I tell said white knight to do something and he just laughs and says it’s fine, until he realizes how angry I am and finally ushers his friend away and then tries to get my number. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Wow.
Dianana
8====D
65,727 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
November 12 2017 3:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I HATE the kid in The Babadook.

Also, I avoid men at bars now since they’re usually aggressive, know it all assholes.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,574 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (11)
November 12 2017 3:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Space yeti

Originally posted by: Jess.

I hate bars and clubs. I hate them.

I also hate the men who attend them and behave like this. I have never in my life done this to a woman nor has the desire to do so crossed my mind.

Animals.

I avoid going out with just my lady friends so much that I forget what it’s like. As soon as we walked in, guys were immediately on us, and i’d wager this is the experience of 80% of women that go to bars. To be fair, I don’t get mad about a guy politely approaching - whatever, we are out in a social situation, as long as you leave when I say no thanks without saying “whatever bitch you’re not that hot anyway”, we’re all good, but drunk guys are pretty bad at accepting when they need to leave even when bluntly told and I don’t think they really realize how downright scary it actually is for the woman involved.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,661 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
November 12 2017 3:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have been listening to shoegaze all day while coding. have had about a gallon of coffee.
homusmomus673
Master Baiter
6 Posts
7/M/PA

November 12 2017 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My password is Horsecorn
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,407 Posts
31/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
November 12 2017 5:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,138 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
November 12 2017 5:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Can everyone in laundromat go home plz? K, thx.
Cumby
Time Husk
8,584 Posts
29/M/PA

online   (4)
November 12 2017 5:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

bep

is
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,253 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 12 2017 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,407 Posts
31/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
November 12 2017 7:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ordering this as a case for my new phone.

forum General Crabbery ›› sungary football day ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: sungary football day

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?