forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Käki (shoegazing (dark) ambient drones) ›› new reply Post Reply
Herra_Aasi

Time Husk
17 Posts
117/M/

offline   (1)
September 17 2017 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is Käki, a Finnish free-form collective and sound installation. No fixed members, no songs, just whatever comes through as we get together. We got bored of "bands" and "music". Here is the bandcamp for the albums:

click here for link

Thought Patterns is guitar and saxophone drones, with occasional piano and drums in there too.
Katoa was made by me alone after being isolated in a basement studio for four days.
Huku was the first time we tried this as a four piece, it slowly builds up as we go along, this might be the easiest starting off point.
Valu is an acoustic album/ field recording / whatever.

Then here's a page for the live shows, which are pretty much totally different from these too. Maybe a bit darker and occasionally noisier I guess.

click here for link

Herra_Aasi
Time Husk
17 Posts
117/M/

offline   (1)
September 17 2017 5:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, if you like it and want to keep up with new releases, this facebook page is the best way I guess..
click here for link
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Käki (shoegazing (dark) ambient drones) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Käki (shoegazing (dark) ambient drones)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?