forum Politics and Society ›› CNN wags the dog in Syria ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,921 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 8:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

War propaganda: CNN disgustingly uses 7 year old child reading a script to push for war in Syria

click here for link

The thinly veiled propaganda piece,

click here for link

published under the title, "7-year-old Syrian girl's heartbreaking plea: 'Why can't you stop the war?'," contains an interview between CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota and a 7-year-old Syrian girl named Bana Alabed who became famous last year after her parents tweeted for her from war-torn Syria.

The most shocking part of the exchange between Camerota and Alabed happens when the CNN propagandist literally asks the 7-year-old if she blames Assad for the attack as if somehow Alabed would know anything besides the fact that she is legitimately scared for her and her family while living through an admittedly terrible situation.

"Bana, do you blame President Assad for this?" Camerota shamelessly asks.

Clearly reading from a script, Alabed responds yes in an obvious attempt by CNN to use emotions from a hurting child to start a war that could kill an untold number of people.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,921 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 9:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
BREAKING : TRUMP LAUNCHES MILITARY STRIKE AGAINST SYRIA -- 50 TOMAHAWK CRUISE MISSILES WERE LAUNCHED JUST NOW!
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 6 2017 11:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Post above if gay
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,921 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 11:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Donald Trump has just alienated EVERYONE (except the Zionists) in America. The United States is now fighting yet another War far the Jews. Why is the US military going halfway around the world to pick on someone who never attacked America? Because, as is now plainly apparent, Israel controls the United States, and the United States obeys when Israel commands. Today is March 19, 2003, all over again.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,003 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
April 6 2017 11:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 6 2017 11:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Brett Weir
im gay
44,386 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
April 7 2017 12:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What if I told you that every single war was staged by actors? That is the ultimate power play
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,003 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
April 7 2017 6:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klapton

lol
tick on the dick
Time Husk
9 Posts
20/M/NA

April 7 2017 8:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wag my dog
brian.
new cocks
142,752 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
April 7 2017 8:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

What if I told you that every single war was staged by actors? That is the ultimate power play

6 million actors died in the holocaust
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
April 7 2017 9:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
the largest death toll at universal studios in history
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 7 2017 9:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn,

Why not just live your life if you can't change any of this bullshit you believe? That is my question.
Kev_in
One falls off
1,936 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
April 7 2017 9:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You can't spell Dwarn without "war"
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,921 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 7 2017 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 7 2017 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good Source. A meme.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,921 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 7 2017 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klapton

Dwarn,

Why not just live your life if you can't change any of this bullshit you believe? That is my question.

Originally posted by: brian.

i cant imagine wasting so much time on things that no one else could ever possibly care about, where the only thing you ever seem to think about or say is so minutely esoteric that it'll never leave the circle it exists in.

i mean, fuck

When did TRUTH become something so minutely esoteric that it would never escape the circle in which it exists?

When did FREEDOM become such a waste of time that no one would ever care about it?

Because of widespread prolonged public belief in the official stories of Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, 7/7, Aurora, Sandy Hook, and many other false events, a culture of fear, apathy, narcissism, and willful ignorance has been created which is antithetical to freedom.

I keep telling you to read Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars. It was written in 1979 and detailed the Bilderberg Group's plans to subdue the consciousness of the American people by slow, subtle, undetectable means, situation by situation, until they became the docile, stupid, obedient farm animals the vast majority of them are today.

Never, for example, would the American public in 1979 have tolerated things like the TSA, mandatory pre-employment drug screening, smoke-free establishments, three-strikes laws, mandatory vaccinations, militarization of police, private prisons, reality TV shows, Common Core school curriculum, transgender pronouns, genetically modified food, smart meters, chemtrail spraying of the skies, mainstream media monopoly, or mandatory health insurance.

People of that era would have found all of those things abhorrent and disgusting and rightly so, for they each constitute an assault on individual liberty, which used to mean something back then. There would've been widespread anger and armed rebellion had the government forced all of those things onto them right then.

It took twenty years of brainwashing to create an atmosphere where such things could be imposed not only without protest, but in fact with cheers and applause.

tl;dr: It sickens me. That's why I devote so much time trying to expose it.
forum Politics and Society ›› CNN wags the dog in Syria ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: CNN wags the dog in Syria

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?