all threads All Threads ›› Modern and Old School Hip-Hop ›› new reply Post Reply
YoungMigo

The Rap Genie
1 Posts
20/M/TX

February 14 2017 10:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
We just gonna discuss opinions on all types of Hip-Hop speaking on modern and the old school vibe. Which one feels better or even your own thoughts.
Jennygunn
Time Husk
1 Posts
27/F/NA

March 29 2017 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hip Hop is an a social development, of which music is a section (as are spray painting and break-dancing). assignment expert. The music is itself made out of two sections, rapping, the conveyance of quick, exceptionally cadenced and expressive vocals, and DJing, the generation of instrumentation either through inspecting, instrumentation, turntablism or beat-boxing.
Zelma
Time Husk
4 Posts
32/F/MA

offline   (1)
March 29 2017 10:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well I prefer old school hiphop as I am from old times. We used to do lots of things manually and had some activities in life but now if you look at children’s all they do is play on mobile and this and that. But yeah what modern age has benefits of is Essay Writing Service which we never had on our time we need to go and look for libraries and had to get help from any expert which was quite to find one at that time. Both era has its merits and de-merits but old one still was peaceful and full of wonders.
Charles192
Time Husk
3 Posts
29/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 8 2017 4:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hip Hop could be a social development, of that music could be a section (as painting and break-dancing). Law dissertation help The music is itself created out of 2 sections, rapping, the conveyance of fast, exceptionally rhythmical and communicator vocals, and DJing, the generation of instrumentation either through inspecting, instrumentation, turntablism or beat-boxing.
utomiase3
Time Husk
5 Posts
20/M/NA

April 8 2017 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
In my opinion Odl School HH is way better than modern I do not even bother listenind to new showing songs ;d
katiebeck
Time Husk
3 Posts
27/F/LA

April 17 2017 2:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hip hop is too much change since 18 or 19 when we are in college We always focus on study and that thing make me assignment expert and Successful business women in United kingdom
katiebeck
Time Husk
3 Posts
27/F/LA

April 17 2017 2:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hip hop is too much change since 18 or 19 when we are in college We always focus on study and that thing make me assignment expert UK and Successful business women in United kingdom
Gustas_Radavi?ius
Time Husk
5 Posts
117/M/

offline   (1)
July 7 2017 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey so I just started making soundloud rap, and i would be very appreciated
if you check me out and give me some advice
Thanks!
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liilgucci
Adamwoakes733
Time Husk
6 Posts
60/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (1)
July 17 2017 5:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Congrats on having such well managed site! It has good looks and contains informative content as well. We are also a web portal where students get the help with the academic writing by opting for our assignment help online and can get a well written assignment.
click here for link

EmmaCharlotte
Time Husk
2 Posts
20/F/NA

July 29 2017 7:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thank you very much for sharing the best level information that will help me to learn something new to play an important role in the school music group.

click here for link
Asif_Malik
Time Husk
2 Posts
117/

offline   (1)
August 7 2017 8:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Excellent and nice article. when user want to get important information then visit our site.

click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
WadeZack
Time Husk
3 Posts
20/M/NA

August 22 2017 3:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Various significant convictions i creation the most extraordinary of your approach to include this post conveys appreciation toward you take made it fundamental for Daily Homework Help me to twist up it. With an old school sound to his voice, Montreal can without much of a stretch amass an idiot tune that can entice any group of onlookers.
Emlesh_Asanto
Time Husk
8 Posts
117/

offline     (1)
October 19 2017 5:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Great chances to enjoy our services that will help you achieve your dream career goals. The place to have your assignments catered for https://theessaypro.com/writing-definition-essay/. No need to worry anymore about your dissertations and Essays because mega professional writers have already gathered here to handle that for you.
click here for link
EdwardPeter991
EdwardPeter
2 Posts
21/M/UT

October 23 2017 2:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hip Hop could be a social advancement, of that music could be an area (as painting and break-moving). UK Dissertation Help The music is itself made out of 2 areas, rapping, the movement of quick, particularly rhythmical and communicator vocals, and DJing, the age of instrumentation either through reviewing, instrumentation, turntablism or beat-boxing.
AinsleyAlexavier12
Time Husk
2 Posts
22/M/NA

October 23 2017 5:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Different critical feelings I create the most unprecedented of your way to deal with incorporate this post passes on thankfulness toward you take made it key for Daily Homework Help me to bend up against it. With an old-school sound to his voice, Montreal Dissertation Help Online can without quite a bit of an extend store up a moron tune that can lure any gathering of spectators.
AnastasiaAmanda01
Time Husk
2 Posts
23/M/NA

October 23 2017 6:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
However, no doubt what present day age has advantages of is which we never had on our opportunity we have to go and search for libraries and needed to get assistance from Dissertation Writer any master which was very to discover one around then. Both times has its benefits and de-justifies yet old regardless one was serene and loaded with ponders.
all threads All Threads ›› Modern and Old School Hip-Hop ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Modern and Old School Hip-Hop

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?