forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› ACTiVATE 'FUCK THE MAN' EP - Freddy Madball, Joe Hardcore & Diego Freight Train.. ›› new reply Post Reply
Stress215

Stress™
78 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (12)
October 14 2016 1:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What's Up All.

My crossover thrashcore band ACTiVATE just dropped its debut EP 'FUCK THE MAN' today!

Features my brother FREDDY MADBALL, our long time bud JOE HARDCORE, and we even brought back our pal from the Philly HxC vaults and have Diego FREIGHT TRAIN to make an appearance!

We have it up streaming now on the Stereokiller player and you can also buy there as well!

ACTiVATE.STEREOKILLER.COM -> click here for link

Shout out to our pal FRANNY DRUMMOND of PAINT ZOO for killing the artwork and capturing our Anthrax homage!

Thanks for checking!

STWB DMS • ACTiVATE
Susan_Marks
Time Husk
13 Posts
117/F/

offline   (1)
February 10 2017 7:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just know the trick to get free robux online by doing some step and it is so easy.
Kevin_John
Time Husk
1 Posts
117/M/

offline   (1)
February 10 2017 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There are an aggregate of four zipped pockets on the body in addition to movable zip gauntlets on the sleeves. The Fast 8 Jason Statham Coat sleeves include board subtle elements while the inside is completely poplin fixed with three inner takes one of which is dashed for extra security.
vickipadila
happy day
3 Posts
25/M/NA

April 5 2017 12:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That is really very awesome, keep the great work up. Blog is really informative and helpful
gmail sign in
forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› ACTiVATE 'FUCK THE MAN' EP - Freddy Madball, Joe H... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: ACTiVATE 'FUCK THE MAN' EP - Freddy Madball, Joe Hardcore & Diego Freight Train..

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?