forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Robotic Empire August Update. Sales! & Virginia Creep upcoming cassette release ›› new reply Post Reply
RoboticEmpire

Time Husk
153 Posts
18/M/VA

August 15 2016 5:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Yup, we know it's been a while since we updated the store with some new items but with all the home construction going on things have been a little hectic. Finally have the label and distro areas set back up and reorganized and in our excitement over that we're running some sales and putting a few "Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach" Record Store Day Vinyl Versions up for sale that we came across in our reorganizing!

For the rest of August, all 7"s are on sale for 99 CENTS! so be sure to look over that section and pick up a few cheap items to add to your order: 7 inch sale!

Alpaca 12" records are on sale HALF OFF!. Crazy we know, but these tunes are so great and we have a decent amount of them in stock that need to find homes on your record shelves. Members of Baroness making excellent summer tunes so pick up a colored or black vinyl copy with your order and see for yourself. At that price you can't go wrong.

Decent update for everyone to look over below, some of the highlights being the Beach Slang cassette, The Black Heart Procession reissue of "One", new Cursed album on Deathwish, Expo 70's - Exquisite Lust album on gold vinyl, Grief imports, new Hollow Sunshine that we can't get off the turntable, Moment Discography, and the new Sumac. Many more items and some restocks so read below and head on over to the store to hear some sound samples and read up a bit more on each release. We know there's got to be something here for you to enjoy as August cruises along.

In other label news we're excited to be working with Virginia Creep on their debut Self-Titled EP. This is JR from Pig Destroyerr along with Chris from Tideland and other amazingly rad dudes so we can't be more pleased to be working with these guys! Cassettes will be forthcoming and they have a show planned for Saturday August 27th in Virginia so head on out to Vienna if you're in the area. More to come on that release soon and in the meantime check out their Facebook page for more info as they post it: Virgnina Creep Facebook

NEW ITEMS
American Football - Self-Titled - 180 GRAM VINYL 12" (Polyvinyl) $19.99
American Football - Self-Titled EP - 180 GRAM VINYL 12" (Polyvinyl) $19.99
Ascend / Descend - Murdock Street 12" (Tor Johnson) $10.99
Beach Slang - Here, I Made This For You Volume 1 Cassette (Polyvinyl) $8.50
Black Heart Procession, The - One - 180 gram WHITE COLORED VINYL 12" (SDRL) $29.99
Bossk - Audio Noir - PURPLE COLORED VINYL 12" (Deathwish) $13.99
Converge - You Fail Me Redux - BLACK WHITE SPLATTER COLORED VINYL 12" (Deathwish) $14.99
Cursed - III: Architects Of Troubled Sleep - SILVER COLORED VINYL 12" (Deathwish) $13.99
Death Index - Self-Titled - BLACK WHITE COLORED VINYL 12" (Deathwish) $13.99
Expo 70 - Exquisite Lust - GOLD COLORED VINYL 2x12" (Sonic Meditations) $24.99
Grief - Come To Grief Reissue - CLEAR COLORED VINYL 2x12" (Alone International) $24.99
Hollow Sunshine - Bible Sea 12" (Iron Pier) $11.99
Moment - Thick And Unwieldy From All Our Layers: A Complete Discography 2x12" (Tor Johnson) $19.99
Orthodox - Axis - COLORED VINYL 12" (Alone International) $14.99
Rwake - A Stone, A Leaf An Unfound Door - BROWN COLORED VINYL 12"+DVD (Behind The Mountain) $11.99
Sumac - What One Becomes - RED COLORED VINYL 2x12" (Thrill Jockey) $22.99
Wretched End, The - In These Woods, From These Mountains 12" (Alone International) $14.99

RESTOCKS
Converge - Axe To Fall 12' *ELECTRIC BLUE AND BABY BLUE COLORED VINYL* (Deathwish) $11.99
City Of Caterpillar - Self-Titled 12" $15.99
Rwake - A Stone, A Leaf An Unfound Door 12'+DVD *BLUE COLORED VINYL* (Behind The Mountain) $11.99
Various Artists - Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach - RECORD STORE DAY SILVER COLORED VINYL 12' - $22.99

Thanks as always for the love and support!

Robotic Empire Online Store
Rosecolin
Time Husk
3 Posts
27/F/NA

August 19 2016 6:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The American Empire nowadays is not an territory in the defensive intelligence. It is an financial and armed empire that has shaped and uphold the in progress earth organize. No supplementary empire in times gone by has as a large amount influence as the U.S. even although the Mongolian,

click here for link
Iren_Grand
Time Husk
3 Posts
117/F/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
November 18 2016 5:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Through this post, I know that your good http://awriter.org/ knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful.
Iren_Grand
Time Husk
3 Posts
117/F/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
November 18 2016 5:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
http://awriter.org/ Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
chrismartin
Time Husk
4 Posts
27/M/NA

November 23 2016 7:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My view is that the American Empire, for better or for more awful
buy essay online has been to spread over the world a monetary and political framework in view of thoughts. Europe was never partitioned into territories to pay duties to bolster American troops positioned on the wildernesses of domain amid the Cold War.
elizabeth0012
Time Husk
2 Posts
20/F/NA

December 6 2016 12:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Offer to call the police for you while you sat on the yard and held up. I wouldn't let a perfect and dry man into my home however, so in case you're just issue is being dirty, I'm perplexed I can't give you access either. In spite of the fact that on the off chance that I had time before the police arrived, I'd offer you a wet towel to wipe yourself off. essay writing help service
* I know the melody. I understood that it originated from it. However, absorbed mud and drenched in blanch is not how I need you (or any other individual on my doorstep) to be.
AndrewScott
Time Husk
1 Posts
23/M/NA

December 7 2016 6:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Gracious this is a pleasant picture yet I might want to think about the corner they were speaking to. I was simply perusing can someone do my coursework review when I got coordinated here and since the photo looks fimiliar, I however I would enquire more. I would much value it on the off chance that you could assist here!
ekselsior
Time Husk
1 Posts
117/

offline  mobile reply 
March 2 2017 2:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wow, I really exicted for all item that you share. I'll buy it some item when my salary in Digital printing store that I worked was on hand.

Regard's
[url=http://www.ekselensi.co.id]Digital printing 24 hours[/url]
WatsonZion01
WatsonZion01
4 Posts
43/M/OR

offline  mobile reply 
March 16 2017 5:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Finally, label and sales zones have been set up and have been reorganized,Assignment Services and our enthusiasm, we are making sales and we are selling some vinyl versions "In Mud, Soaked In Bleach" selling our reorganization!
click here for link
clintonloomis02
Coursework Club he
8 Posts
23/M/AK

May 4 2017 3:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would love to buy Coursework service uk because I think all things which you are providing is awesome and useful to for me.
Micaelanichols00
Time Husk
4 Posts
30/F/NY

May 9 2017 6:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Such a nice sales review stories and also going to focusing on the eyes these portraits but i found some grammatical mistake in your but don't worry, most of the authors are going to take help for their writing from Coursework Help by courseworkbliss because majority of the authors have bad writing skills so that they trying to take help from coursework bliss and coursework bliss offers such a great deals to their reliable customers.

Coursework Assistance by Courseworkbliss.co.uk
avasmith
Ava Smith
6 Posts
20/F/WY

May 27 2017 4:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Students are required to submit a research paper which is more of a comprehensive essay at the end of their academic semester. Many students tend to neglect research paper writing assignments. To them, it seems to be a tedious task which has no benefit at all. However, students fail to prepare quality research papers due to lack of subject knowledge, misconception of topics, lack of fresh ideas and poor writing skills. Under these circumstances, they seek professional assistance from research paper writing services.
click here for link

We provide our best service through our PhD experts having academic experience in same field. Our experts are available for helping you with your Sociology dissertation writing. If you are having problem to deal with your Sociology dissertation, you just need to trust on our service.
click here for link
avasmith
Ava Smith
6 Posts
20/F/WY

June 1 2017 6:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
One simply cannot afford to lag behind. We are here to offer you excellent
coursework assistance at the cheapest of rates so that you perform outstandingly in your academic courses and get a step closer to your dreams.
click here for link
Chrisitianwhite023
Assignment Square
1 Posts
22/M/NA

June 5 2017 6:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sales review stories always attract me towards themselves whats the reason behind it ?? basically I'm A writer so wherever I felt bored I really look into sales. make my assignment .
killergun
gamer
2 Posts
20/M/NY

June 7 2017 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The best thing this is a killer forum love you all have a blast with [url=https://mobilelegendshackcheats.com/]Mobile legends cheats[/url] and [url=http://www.injustice2hackcheats.com/]injustice 2 free gems[/url]
killergun
gamer
2 Posts
20/M/NY

June 7 2017 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The best thing this is a killer forum love you all have a blast with
click here for link and
click here for link
forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Robotic Empire August Update. Sales! & Virginia Cr... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Robotic Empire August Update. Sales! & Virginia Creep upcoming cassette release

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?