forum General Music Discussion ›› Closed thread ›› new reply Post Reply
TODDLER CUM
Corn Husk
247 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply 
March 29 2016 7:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: One last shot

It looked strange - especially as my first search came up with multiple references on this forum to "time cube" which seems to be a standing internal joke in here. Even so I did a search on a couple of engines and less than a handful of specific sites with no luck.
So on the offchance that what is typed below would be wrong, could you please provide a source (not a direct download) or link.
I've not said I like or do not like the music, but it is stuck and getting to know what group it is should unstuck it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
"Referring to timecube.com. Used to describe someone or something that is so stupid it tears at the very fabric of reality."

• I've searched on my own (for plenty of time).
• This is the second forum i turn to (another one where i actually did reply to a handful or two other posts about similar topics and carried more than my weight).
•This is a forum that is focused on similar music, is it not?
So please enlighten me to why I am wasting your time when I'm turning to the ones on this forum to lend me a hand with something more than one person in this forum is bound to know? Because I simply asked for help, I did not force you Doug to answer.

And yes, (if this is a trolling expedition) I do in no way see him/her as representing the full forum!

If I'm off base here and I simply can't find that band I apologise, will in the belief of the good look some more for it.

I do what I want
forum General Music Discussion ›› Closed thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Closed thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band