forum Politics and Society ›› Hitler & Hilary? ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 24 2015 6:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

moose, i like how you have been calling matt names for years but once someone calls him insane or says he'll be a shit dad, you come to his rescue. make up your mind.

There is a big difference between calling him a name in reference to one particular thing, which is a post on a bboard and saying something about his ability to be a good parent to the child he actually has or making judgements about his actual mental competence. Its the same reason I never bring up his injuries and never expressed any doubt about them being real. If I call him a dumb fuck over saying something on a bboard, who really cares? If I say something about his real life, while it would not be bothersome to most people it can be insulting to some in a very real way, especially when it comes to something like a serious, life changing accident, so I choose not to go there.
Chris_High
Chooch
2,359 Posts
29/M/FL

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 24 2015 7:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Strictly based on his posts I know he will be a terrible father. His posts show he is severely lacking in mental competence.

You don't get to say all these horrible things and still get to be considered intelligent.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 25 2015 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Chris_High

Strictly based on his posts I know he will be a terrible father. His posts show he is severely lacking in mental competence.

You don't get to say all these horrible things and still get to be considered intelligent.

Intelligence, however, does not have all that much to do with parenting. Sure, it can make you a more effective parent in some ways, but love, support, and understanding are what kids need most (assuming they have a place to live, food to eat, adequate clothing, etc...)
Dianana
8====D
65,381 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
April 25 2015 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sorry but Evangelical parents are usually shitty. It's not the norm for them to be tolerant when their children go against the grain of what they think is an acceptable way of life. Let's hope his son isn't gay or even grows up to have his own beliefs.
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 25 2015 1:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Chris_High

Originally posted by: Dianana

Sorry but Evangelical parents are usually shitty. It's not the norm for them to be tolerant when their children go against the grain of what they think is an acceptable way of life. Let's hope his son isn't gay or even grows up to have his own beliefs.

these
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
August 18 2017 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dear Matt: It wasn't Hillary that defended actual fucking Nazis.
forum Politics and Society ›› Hitler & Hilary? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hitler & Hilary?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?