all threads All Threads ›› PAHC: Vacation Recommendations ›› new reply Post Reply
TheOtherGodhead

N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (2)
January 27 2015 2:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My girlfriend and I go on vacation together at the end of March/beginning of April. We were thinking of going to either NYC, Washington DC or Las Vegas. Any recommendations as far as hotels, things to do and sights to see, places to eat (Preferably a non-chain one that isn't around Pittsburgh.). My interests include comics, music and Craft and Belgian beer. Neither of us gamble much though... .
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,509 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
January 27 2015 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Go to belgium
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (10)
January 27 2015 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Austin Texas, Hot Girls, Cheap Drinks, Natural Springs, Killer Bud, Killer Night Life, Good Music, Good People, Good Weather, Countless Craft Beers On Tap And In Bottle Form,Great Record Stores, Great Coffee Shops, My Friends There Will Hook You Up If You Drop My Name If You Go To The Yellow Jacket Social Club On The East Side To The Blonde Female Bartender with mad Tattoos who rides a Harley and a fixie. Hell if you go in March you can hit up SxSw.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,680 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (11)
January 27 2015 2:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
US only? WOW airlines has REALLY (I'm talking like $200 rt) cheap round trip tickets out of BWI to Iceland and it is awesome there. However, if you don't have a passport, that is out.

I agree with Schnell on Austin. The weather would be ideal at that time and it has a lot of cool spots for food and beer.

If you go to DC in April you can probably hit the Cherry Blossom Festival. It's crowded, but beautiful.
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (10)
January 27 2015 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

US only? WOW airlines has REALLY (I'm talking like $200 rt) cheap round trip tickets out of BWI to Iceland and it is awesome there. However, if you don't have a passport, that is out.

I agree with Schnell on Austin. The weather would be ideal at that time and it has a lot of cool spots for food and beer.

Wahoos,Chuy's for killer mexican food and Wahoo's has the best fish tacos ever. Plus its t-shirt weather in March in Austin you can go swimming in Barton Springs and not be cold. Plus I can give you my bud connect down there,if you smoke.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
33/M/PA

January 27 2015 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Neither of us have a passport. And we will look into an Austin trip.
planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (6)
January 27 2015 3:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
blackeyes
100%
47,181 Posts
32/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 27 2015 3:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm pretty sure Jess has stock in Iceland airlines or something
Jess.
wiener breath
38,680 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (11)
January 27 2015 3:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha, I don't. It's just a really cool place to go and the cheapest way to get to another continent.
brian.
new cocks
145,525 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
January 27 2015 3:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

Austin Texas, Hot Girls, Cheap Drinks, Natural Springs, Killer Bud, Killer Night Life, Good Music, Good People, Good Weather, Countless Craft Beers On Tap And In Bottle Form,Great Record Stores, Great Coffee Shops, My Friends There Will Hook You Up If You Drop My Name If You Go To The Yellow Jacket Social Club On The East Side To The Blonde Female Bartender with mad Tattoos who rides a Harley and a fixie. Hell if you go in March you can hit up SxSw.

perfect because i'll be in austin tomorrow and maybe i'll go there. why'd you type that by capitalizing tons of words that didn't need to be capitalized?
brian.
new cocks
145,525 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
January 27 2015 3:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol going to chuy's though
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
33/M/PA

January 27 2015 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If I did have a visa and wanted to go to Europe. I would go to Italy or Norway.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
January 27 2015 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
go to puerto rico. no passport required.
i want to go to puerto rico...
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
8,368 Posts
F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 27 2015 5:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

go to puerto rico. no passport required.
i want to go to puerto rico...

I'll go.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,088 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (11)
January 27 2015 9:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
burma
existential antelope
down and out
5,345 Posts
35/M/WA

offline   (7)
January 27 2015 9:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sudan/libya
all threads All Threads ›› PAHC: Vacation Recommendations ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: PAHC: Vacation Recommendations

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?