all threads All Threads ›› Finally Friday ›› new reply Post Reply
BRYANA

BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
September 20 2013 8:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Morning.

Work, Schwenk is home, CDC anniversary show. No plans for tomorrow other than working. Calm before the storm that will be next weekend.

Sup?
Higgs boson
va-gine
6,185 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (6)
September 20 2013 8:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am excited for tonight.

I am already on my second cup of coffee this morning.

party.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 20 2013 8:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
2 of my 3 sisters are pregnant at the moment. One is pregnant with a heroin junkie's kid and the other is on kid #3 with the human equivalent to dog shit (the subject for the bottomfeeder song "deadbeat")...oh yeah and she eloped with him yesterday. So there's that.

Anytime there is a small glimmer of me wanting a kid, it's shit like this that immediately kills that idea.

My other complaint with the world today is that I have to take the train home since my car is being inspected. /firstworldproblems.

CDC/Nasty/BIBO show should be fun.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
38/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (6)
September 20 2013 8:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm currently drinking a huge chalice of dunkin' coffee and listening to Megadeth.

Tonight is date night. Mexican food and Insidious 2. Jazzed.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
September 20 2013 8:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: el masi

Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: tony plush

Jess.
wiener breath
38,777 Posts
33/F/PA

online   (11)
September 20 2013 9:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi guys. Today is going to be a very busy day for me. I managed to be awake at 3 AM to order the iPhone, which is good because when I woke up again this morning they were all backordered and would have thwarted my plan to sell my old phone at a premium. For once, my sleeping issues helped me out. Looking forward to yoga tonight because I'm sore. Also, the callouses on my hands are getting really unappealing, but I don't want to get gloves because I don't think I'm serious enough at the gym for that. What a dilemma.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,565 Posts
41/M/PA

September 20 2013 9:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am bringing my son home in a little bit. Pretty stoked for today.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
38/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (6)
September 20 2013 9:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pollcat

I am bringing my son home in a little bit. Pretty stoked for today.

Corngrots 4 babby
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (20)
September 20 2013 9:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

2 of my 3 sisters are pregnant at the moment. One is pregnant with a heroin junkie's kid and the other is on kid #3 with the human equivalent to dog shit (the subject for the bottomfeeder song "deadbeat")...oh yeah and she eloped with him yesterday. So there's that.

Anytime there is a small glimmer of me wanting a kid, it's shit like this that immediately kills that idea.

My other complaint with the world today is that I have to take the train home since my car is being inspected. /firstworldproblems.

I'm not sure why other people's poor decisions in partners would deter you from having a kid? How they live and how you live are clearly two different things. Does not compute.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,565 Posts
41/M/PA

September 20 2013 9:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: el masi

Is his middle name Mattharvey?

No sir. His first name is Carter. I wanted to make his middle name gary but the wife wasn't having it.
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

September 20 2013 9:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, I'm off today and I'm going shopping for new suits and shirts.
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

September 20 2013 9:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha you know what's up masi

I shop there for adidas gear and sunglasses but I'm going allentown for suits
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 20 2013 9:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: chocolate juice

I'm not sure why other people's poor decisions in partners would deter you from having a kid? How they live and how you live are clearly two different things. Does not compute.

I've always been really on the fence about having kids my whole life. Obviously it's kind of built in your head that you are supposed to do certain things in your life like get married and have kids (in that order) so while I was young, I always just figured that someday it would happen. It wasn't until my mid 20's that I started to sway in the way opposite direction. It's very rare that my paternal instincts even kick in. So when I see something that utterly disgusts me that involves kids, it tends to kill any hope of me having a kid myself. I know that if Dianna and I decided to have a kid it would be a way different situation.

It's kind of like, not everyone that drinks is an alcoholic mess, and I know that I wouldn't be, but seeing what alcohol can do to a person is enough to constantly remind me why I never started drinking in the first place.
Dianana
8====D
66,500 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 20 2013 10:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is a Blue Footed Boobie

Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
September 20 2013 10:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Home.
I already want to go away again. I got paid today., so i am going to look at booking another holiday. I think I will go to Budapest next.
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

September 20 2013 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rofile.cfm?id=126699>WREN

Originally posted by: chocolate juice

I've always been really on the fence about having kids my whole life. Obviously it's kind of built in your head that you are supposed to do certain things in your life like get married and have kids (in that order) so while I was young, I always just figured that someday it would happen. It wasn't until my mid 20's that I started to sway in the way opposite direction. It's very rare that my paternal instincts even kick in. So when I see something that utterly disgusts me that involves kids, it tends to kill any hope of me having a kid myself. I know that if Dianna and I decided to have a kid it would be a way different situation.

It's kind of like, not everyone that drinks is an alcoholic mess and I know that I wouldn't be but seeing what alcohol can do to a person, is enough to constantly remind me why I never started drinking in the first place.

Now that you put it that way it makes sense but I believe that if you do have the desire to have kids be the example for those around you.
all threads All Threads ›› Finally Friday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Finally Friday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?