all threads All Threads ›› Turdsday Mourning ›› new reply Post Reply
John Barlow

Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
April 25 2013 6:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Test drove a Ford Escape Hybrid last night. I liked it too much, so I'm going back tomorrow morning to pull the trigger after I've had some time to stew on it. I might also give the Subaru Outback a little consideration before signing. I don't know. Buying cars is supposed to be all fun, but I am typically dejected by the thought of any major investment. Oh well, it must be done. Work.

How's your day, fellas and ladies?
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (20)
April 25 2013 6:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good morning Barlow. I've got a ton of clients today and then pool league after work. If we win tonight we are in contention for the 5k grand prize. Two more wins will seal it. Please jeebus, hook a brotha up.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
April 25 2013 6:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Rack 'em.
Dianana
8====D
66,487 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
April 25 2013 6:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am excited for your car purchase, John.

We left the Phillies game when they were winning, then we got home and they lost. I blame Rollins.
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 25 2013 7:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Morning.

I got my review and raise yesterday so that's cool. It should be retro active to the beginning of the month but I haven't looked at my paycheck yet so I don't know if that actually happened.

I've been struggling to stay away past 9pm lately and it's really shitty. I don't know why I'm so exhausted at the end of every day.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,582 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
April 25 2013 7:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have off, so i am getting the train into liverpool to buy myself some jeans and have a wander around. Might go to an art gallery and a pub or two.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,846 Posts
34/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (11)
April 25 2013 7:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also recently bought a more baby friendly car. Got a great deal but am bummed to have a car payment again and higher insurance rate after adding Melissa to my policy. My bank account went from having a few thousand in it to living paycheck to paycheck again. Oh we'll it had to be done.

This morning I am headed to the ortho doctor for my back for the third time this week. Hoping it doesn't require surgery because the timing would be awful
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
April 25 2013 8:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
do not do back surgery this early in your life craley. you will never be the same and you will not want to be in constant pain when your babby is a toddler and relentlessly demands your attention. seek a chiropractor who knows their ass from their elbow and commit to regular pain management therapy. I just went through all this so sorry for the papa bear rant. ilu.
a national acrobat
KT88
30,389 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 25 2013 8:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Anyone looking to play tunes?
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
April 25 2013 8:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
April 25 2013 8:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, its almost Friday

My life is a Garfield calendar
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,846 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (11)
April 25 2013 8:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: chocolate juice

do not do back surgery this early in your life craley. you will never be the same and you will not want to be in constant pain when your babby is a toddler and relentlessly demands your attention. seek a chiropractor who knows their ass from their elbow and commit to regular pain management therapy. I just went through all this so sorry for the papa bear rant. ilu.

yeah i don't plan on letting it happen....i've put it off for years already...i can deal with it a little longer
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,565 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 25 2013 8:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hate buying cars. Last one I bought Lauren now drives and I have her old one.

Mets had a walk off grand slam in the tenth. Matt Harvey got a no decision last night but still looked good.

My soy beans are about to pop. I am excite.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,768 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
April 25 2013 8:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good morning. In-the-money and training my new coworker all day. My sister just called me furious because my dad's girlfriend Eliese's son called to Eliese tell her that my dad isn't invited to their wedding. It was sort of expected, but considering that the sons seem to have no problem using my Dad's beach house, letting him pick up all of the tabs, make them dinner and take care of their dog without any notice - it's pretty insulting.

Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
54/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 25 2013 8:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Fair morn.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
April 25 2013 9:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
A Maryland gang member is accused of running a scheme to smuggle contraband into prison by "corrupting" 13 female prison guards from behind bars, four of whom he impregnated.

Read more: click here for link
all threads All Threads ›› Turdsday Mourning ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Turdsday Mourning

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band