all threads All Threads ›› Saturday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply
John Barlow

Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
March 23 2013 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What's going on this weekend, people?

I saw my niece in Godspell last night. She was excellent. We went to Chili's afterwards. I am America.

Today, I will probably do nothing but laundry and clean around the abode. Tomorrow? I can't say. It will probably be lame and uneventful.
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
March 23 2013 8:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Morning. We are going down to my parent's house and then over to my grandparent's. My grandmother was put into a nursing home two weeks ago so my grandfather wants me to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay and take some furniture. Should be a decent day with no plans for tomorrow.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

March 23 2013 8:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Woke up super late. Set the alarm for 5:30 and it didn't go off. Gonna head to 69 st to see if I can still get these

Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,565 Posts
41/M/PA

March 23 2013 9:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Working. Then I will probably go home and clean. I am exciting.
Jewish Heat
Time Husk
893 Posts
39/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (1)
March 23 2013 9:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: CollinT

Woke up super late. Set the alarm for 5:30 and it didn't go off. Gonna head to 69 st to see if I can still get these

What are these? Barkley foamposites? Haven't been up on sneakers in awhile, but I might try to find these.
TristanTiann
//(o)(o)\\
7,666 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (13)
March 23 2013 9:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lunch with the in-laws and then probably scouring Lowes so we can make more bathroom decisions.

We are also trying to settle on living room furniture. What do you think of this set, PAH:

I'm not thrilled with the color, because it's basically the same as what we have, but we can get the set for about $1,100 after taxes...which seems like a decent deal. There are plenty of nice sectionals, or regular sets of couches/loveseats for around $800, but my dude is interested in the recline feature. Of course. We have two kids and a dog and want at least five year furniture, so going real cheap on this isn't an option.
Jewish Heat
Time Husk
893 Posts
39/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (1)
March 23 2013 9:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Breakfast with family, then finishing setting up the babies room. Then waiting for said baby to make his move
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

March 23 2013 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jewish Heat

What are these? Barkley foamposites? Haven't been up on sneakers in awhile, but I might try to find these.

Yup. Hurry man third store and they're gone!
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
March 23 2013 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I never thought I would say this. I like waking up early more than I like sleeping in. Not like I can sleep in even if I wanted to. Took the dog to the park, made breakfast, 2 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned out my truck, took pictures to list online today of said truck. All that done before 10am. Now I have the rest of the day to watch movies, watch NCAA, take more pictures of stuff I'm selling and work on that the rest of the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good one. Stay up.
CANNIBAL
Schleifenkern
31,843 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (15)
March 23 2013 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Food shopping buying booze cleaning.. America
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,851 Posts
34/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (11)
March 23 2013 10:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Spent some time at labor & delivery last night for what was basically nothing. Hanging out around the house today for awhile then up to York to play a show with Shai Hulud. Should be fun.
Dianana
8====D
66,487 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
March 23 2013 10:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: HippieHooligan

I never thought I would say this. I like waking up early more than I like sleeping in. Not like I can sleep in even if I wanted to. Took the dog to the park, made breakfast, 2 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned out my truck, took pictures to list online today of said truck. All that done before 10am. Now I have the rest of the day to watch movies, watch NCAA, take more pictures of stuff I'm selling and work on that the rest of the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good one. Stay up.

me too, I feel like I wasted life when I sleep in.

15 years ago, assuming it was the summer, I would stay up all night and go to bed at 6am. Wake up around 4-5pm and do it all over again.
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
March 23 2013 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
5-10 years ago. haha
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

March 23 2013 11:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Exton has the sneaks. Gripping them now
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,851 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (11)
March 23 2013 11:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Jewish Heat

Yup. Hurry man third store and they're gone!

I had something like these when I was a kid except they were white, orange and purple
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
43/M/PA

offline     (1)
March 23 2013 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
goddamn, those shoes are ugly as fuck.
all threads All Threads ›› Saturday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Saturday Thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject