forum Politics and Society ›› Utter bullshit Navy Seal propaganda story ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,892 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 12 2013 3:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
'I could see his brains spilling out..I watched him take his last breath': Navy SEAL describes moment he shot bin Laden three times in head before zip-tying his screaming wife to her bed

click here for link

Bullshit on top of bullshit! They're really getting desperate.

A Gallery of Fake Dead Bin Ladens

click here for link
da truth
Time Husk
1,481 Posts
117/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 12 2013 3:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn since you know every conspiracy known to man you should probably tell some important people who can spread your word, not some random website that hates your existence, oh thats right i forgot your a fucking idiot.
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (11)
February 12 2013 12:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It is stupid though- it's not possible to sit among educated people and rep some bullshit tv news war-story and be taken seriously. Among the dullards and proles of course, you can always score points with redneck flag-waving hoorahs, but seriously people. You take this shit for real?! It's not believable to me.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 12 2013 10:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Among the dullards and proles of course"

Because, of course, YOU are the one who doesn't hate the non-elite.

Also, Dwarn... the "gallery of fake dead bin ladens".. yeah, that first one is OBL, some dead guy, and then a badly photoshopped combination of the two. Its an obvious fake without even doing more than looking at it for two seconds... that would NEVER fly in the media. Oh, and that technique for faking such photos would never work to begin with. The muscle tone of a corpse is radically different from that of the living.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 12 2013 10:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Man is Truth

It is stupid though- it's not possible to sit among educated people and rep some bullshit tv news war-story and be taken seriously. Among the dullards and proles of course, you can always score points with redneck flag-waving hoorahs, but seriously people. You take this shit for real?! It's not believable to me.

Dude.. what the fuck do you even mean by "educated people"??? People who agree with YOU?
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (11)
February 12 2013 11:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
educated people are people who have information. Among people with information, the very idea that television news is a source of truth about something about war! is very laughable and just seeing it there in writing should bring some pinkness to the cheeks of the modest.
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (1)
February 13 2013 12:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know its bullshit based off the fact that they never showed the body. But you can watch sadam swing from his neck live.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 13 2013 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

educated people are people who have information. Among people with information, the very idea that television news is a source of truth about something about war! is very laughable and just seeing it there in writing should bring some pinkness to the cheeks of the modest.

So, are you saying only that some of what they say is untrue.. or all of it? If only some of it, then A. you are arguing against a strawman as FUCKING NO ONE believes EVERYTHING they hear from the media. As Damian Marley put it "If you're over 10 and watch CNN and believe everything, you're in too deep". and B. how, then, do you determine what is and is not true of what is being said?

If you are saying that literally EVERYTHING being said about war in the media is false, then you are a complete fucking idiot.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 13 2013 6:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Okay... WHAT information?
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (11)
February 15 2013 1:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well once a kid learns that there are only a few media companies that give us all of the television news, and once he learns that wars are built on lies and that the Iraq war pretense was bullshit, then, if he continues to watch the news for truth about the war it's because he has a cowardly intellect and desperate, pitiful spirit that would rather feel included and american than be concerned with truth.

and obviously not everything about the war is false, but do you really not know any liars? They tell some truth to sell their bullshit better. If you watch TV news to learn about the war, it's because you are 9, or very sad.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 15 2013 7:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"and obviously not everything about the war is false, but do you really not know any liars? They tell some truth to sell their bullshit better. If you watch TV news to learn about the war, it's because you are 9, or very sad."

Do you EVER read what other people actually say? I never said, nor would I ever say anything even close to "there are no lies or liars in the media".

So, again, WHAT INFORMATION makes a person educated? WHERE do you expect people to get information about the war or anything else? How do you know what is and is not true in the media?

You seem to just be elaborating upon a truism rather than saying anything even mildly new or original or of any real substance beyond being a cliche.

Again....

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

So, are you saying only that some of what they say is untrue.. or all of it? If only some of it, then A. you are arguing against a strawman as FUCKING NO ONE believes EVERYTHING they hear from the media. As Damian Marley put it "If you're over 10 and watch CNN and believe everything, you're in too deep". and B. how, then, do you determine what is and is not true of what is being said?

If you are saying that literally EVERYTHING being said about war in the media is false, then you are a complete fucking idiot.

Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
28/M/WV

offline   (1)
February 20 2013 2:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

'I could see his brains spilling out..I watched him take his last breath': Navy SEAL describes moment he shot bin Laden three times in head before zip-tying his screaming wife to her bed

click here for link

Bullshit on top of bullshit! They're really getting desperate.

A Gallery of Fake Dead Bin Ladens

click here for link

That picture wasn't released by anyone in the government, at all. It was just a badly photoshopped bullshit thing someone put online after they announced his death. Like, the fact that you would post that as some kind of proof that this wasn't real is the most astounding thing and the most ridiculous thing I think you've ever posted.
forum Politics and Society ›› Utter bullshit Navy Seal propaganda story ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Utter bullshit Navy Seal propaganda story

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?