January 4 2013 6:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jess.
wiener breath
38,455 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
January 4 2013 6:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm sorry that happened to you.

Though there have been a couple dangerous situations that I have fought my way out of/had great friends to pull me out of, I have never been raped or taken advantage of and am so thankful for it. However, I have a disturbing amount of close friends that have. I won't share their stories because I don't think they are mine to share, but it affects them years later and I can't imagine what it is like to always have that experience in the back of their minds.
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,511 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (6)
January 4 2013 6:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
InTheButt, please tell me by "first" you mean in general, and that it's not happened again

I don't have any personal experience, other than an ex who once told a friend of mine that she broke up with me because I really hardcore pressured her into sex one day. I got mad that she was essentially calling me a rapist in so many words (especially because the real reason was she was suckin another dick behind my back), but with over a decade of mental growth, I feel like fucking shit because if it's true, that doesn't say much about me at 19

I also had a friend who fucked a girl who liked rape fantasy. she told him to jump out from behind a tree in the woods and fuck her. he did so while singing "Human Pony Girl". I hope that girl (and my friend) have had counseling since then
JustCan'tHateEnough
Some kind of hate
1,180 Posts
39/M/TX

offline  mobile reply   (13)
January 4 2013 6:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
One of my friends was raped and it still gets trigged in weird ways. We went to the movies once and I got up to go to the bathroom before the movie started. When I left we were the only two there. When I came back there was on 40ish guy sitting behind her. She looked terrified. She said that guy weirder her out. I asked her if he said/did anything and she said no he did absolutely nothing, but it scared her to death and this was 4 years after the incident. I just could not imagine always having that fear everyday. I hate that she has to live like that.
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,511 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (6)
January 4 2013 6:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: JustCan'tHateEnough

One of my friends was raped and it still gets trigged in weird ways. We went to the movies once and I got up to go to the bathroom before the movie started. When I left we were the only two there. When I came back there was on 40ish guy sitting behind her. She looked terrified. She said that guy weirder her out. I asked her if he said/did anything and she said no he did absolutely nothing, but it scared her to death and this was 4 years after the incident. I just could not imagine always having that fear everyday. I hate that she has to live like that.

this reminded me of another ex of mine who was raped twice many years apart. if you did anything that reminded her of either incident she'd have a panic attack, and it was always so random. the way I held her hand or turning over in bed and putting my arm around her when she didn't expect it. what a shittastic way to live
Dianana
8====D
65,260 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
January 4 2013 7:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was taken advantage of when I was drunk and blacked out. It was a "friend" and it happened in my basement during a party.
I've always blamed myself for being drunk and it made me feel dirty. At another party, a week or so later, he told me that he thought I was into it. Cool.

Whatever, he's a fucking loser.
Dianana
8====D
65,260 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
January 4 2013 7:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, I'm really sorry that happened to you, Melissa.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,386 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
January 4 2013 8:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

brian.
new cocks
142,751 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
January 4 2013 9:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

i cant wait to leave this world. i dont even want to be buried. launch my coffin into space with pooh.
blackeyes
100%
46,769 Posts
31/M/AK

offline   (5)
January 4 2013 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
welp i made it through one post, good night
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
64/M/NA

offline   (18)
January 4 2013 9:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fucking awful.
ian?
delusion bikes
105 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
January 4 2013 10:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Brett Weir

i cant wait to leave this world. i dont even want to be buried. launch my coffin into space with pooh.

Davey.
Baby Cole
43,350 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
January 8 2013 1:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
210,863 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (24)
January 8 2013 9:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote