forum Politics and Society ›› Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes it back ›› new reply Post Reply
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
11,448 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (2)
February 17 2012 4:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dave Mustaine got kicked out of 1980's Metallica for drinking too much. That says a lot, and I like Dave Mustaine.

Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? I ENDORSED AN EVENGELICAL PIECE OF SHIT THE OTHER DAY."

also lol
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,002 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 17 2012 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

This is a joke, right?

DAVE MUSTAINE MADE AN ALBUM CALLED ENDGAME. IT WAS MADE IN HONOR OF ALEX JONES. HIS MOST RECENT ALBUM, 13, IS AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER! NO WAY WOULD DAVE CALL RON PAUL "INSECTICIDE." DAVE HAS BEEN ON ALEX'S SHOW MORE THAN ONCE AND HE COULD NOT POSSIBLY STILL BE IGNORANT OF RICK SANTORUM'S LINKS TO THE POWER ELITE AND CHILD-MOLESTERS.

WHAT KIND OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS IS DAVE MUSTAINE TAKING, BECAUSE THIS SHIT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (5)
February 17 2012 2:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wonder what kind of shit Dwarn would say about me if I were a politician.
deadlift
sees air
15,234 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (18)
February 17 2012 2:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Joshua_Porphy

Originally posted by: Joshua_Porphy

AWP
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
28/M/NY

offline   (2)
February 17 2012 5:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

Dave Mustaine got kicked out of 1980's Metallica for drinking too much. That says a lot, and I like Dave Mustaine.

Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? I ENDORSED AN EVENGELICAL PIECE OF SHIT THE OTHER DAY."

also lol

I still think that had more to do with the large ego of Hetfield clashing with the bigger ego of Mustaine than Dave having too much to drink.

It's amazing that the dude has sold 15 million albums and still cries about being kicked out of a band that he never even recorded with. Well, I guess now he's over it but from the "Some Kind Of Monster" documentary, he was still all salty.
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

February 17 2012 5:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Metallica are fucking assholes lmao
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
5,121 Posts
31/M/MD

offline     (7)
February 17 2012 6:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm drunk and Dave Mustaine is a faggot. Megadeth peaked with Rust In Peace and has never been the same. fuck Mustaine apologists who think he was responsible for Metallica. hail Satan
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

February 17 2012 7:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Shostakovich

I'm drunk and Dave Mustaine is a faggot. Megadeth peaked with Rust In Peace and has never been the same. fuck Mustaine apologists who think he was responsible for Metallica. hail Satan

The first sentence of this post made me lol irl
forum Politics and Society ›› Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes i... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes it back

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band