forum Politics and Society ›› Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes it back ›› new reply Post Reply
G uNiT UgLy

g@unit.cum
3,210 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 16 2012 12:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lols

Dave Mustaine, Megadeth Frontman, Endorses Rick Santorum For President

February 14th, 2012

Speaking of news, you were a correspondent for MTV during the 1992 presidential election. What's your take on US politics in 2012?

"I'm just hoping that whatever is in the White House next year is a Republican. I can't bear to watch what's happened to our great country. Everybody's got their head in the sand. Everybody in the industry is like, 'Oh, Obama's doing such a great job...' I don't think so. Not from what I see.

"Looking at the Republican candidates, I've got to tell you, I was floored the other day to see that Mitt Romney's five boys have a $100 million trust fund. Where does a guy make that much money? So there's some questions there. And watching Newt Gingrich, I was pretty excited for a while, but now he's just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man. I still like him, but I don't think I'd vote for him.

"Ron Paul… you know, I heard somebody say he was like insecticide – 98 percent of it's inert gases, but it's the two percent that's left that will kill you. What that means is that he'll make total sense for a while, and then he'll say something so way out that it negates everything else. I like the guy because he knows how to excite the youth of America and fill them in on some things. But when he says that we're like the Taliban… I'm sorry, Congressman Paul, but I'm nothing like the Taliban.

"Earlier in the election, I was completely oblivious as to who Rick Santorum was, but when the dude went home to be with his daughter when she was sick, that was very commendable. Also, just watching how he hasn't gotten into doing these horrible, horrible attack ads like Mitt Romney's done against Newt Gingrich, and then the volume at which Newt has gone back at Romney… You know, I think Santorum has some presidential qualities, and I'm hoping that if it does come down to it, we'll see a Republican in the White House... and that it's Rick Santorum."

A spokesman for Rick Santorum's presidential campaign, which came to life with three wins last week, has not responded to a request for comment.

later:

February 16th, 2012

Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine's not ready to cast his vote just yet

"Contrary to how some people have interpreted my words, I have not endorsed any presidential candidate," the rocker said in a release after earlier reports had him backing Republican Rick Santorum on Wednesday. "What I did say was that I hope to see a Republican in the White House. I've seen good qualities in all the candidates but by no means have made my choice yet. I respect the fact that Santorum took time off from his campaign to be with his sick daughter, but I never used the word 'endorse.'"

also, who gives a fuck what this idioturd thinks. shut the fuck up and play. lol
Dianana
8====D
58,154 Posts
31/F/PA

online   (7)
February 16 2012 12:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I respect the fact that Santorum took time off from his campaign to be with his sick daughter,

I think [insert shitty dictator's name] would take time off for their sick child. Who the fuck cares?
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,086 Posts
48/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 16 2012 12:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,202 Posts
M/PA

offline     (5)
February 16 2012 12:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dude's a pompous idiot.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,468 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 16 2012 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I respect the fact that Santorum took time off from his campaign to be with his sick daughter,

I think [insert shitty dictator's name] would take time off for their sick child. Who the fuck cares?

seriously. hearing people act like this is some incredible act just puts chris rock's voice in my head yelling "you're supposed to!"
Dickscraper
dickacraper
16,633 Posts
27/M/IL

offline   (11)
February 16 2012 12:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I met Dave Mustaine after a Megadeth concert when I was 13. He was standing in the doorway of the tour bus giving out autographs to fans. I asked him to sign my Peace Sells shirt and said something gay like "you rock!"

All he did was scowl, sign it real quick, and make a hand motion that I move so the next person could get his autograph.

I've hated him ever since. He was a prick to everyone.

Now Matthew Barlow from Iced Earth, he's a nice guy. I got his autograph too after that same show and he was happy to meet me. Iced Earth ruled when I was 13.
Brett Weir
piss clams
41,034 Posts
29/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (5)
February 16 2012 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? I ENDORSED AN EVENGELICAL PIECE OF SHIT THE OTHER DAY."
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
33/M/VA

offline   (2)
February 16 2012 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: barbarossa

Shostakovich
do svidaniya
5,121 Posts
31/M/MD

offline     (7)
February 16 2012 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Now Matthew Barlow from Iced Earth, he's a nice guy. I got his autograph too after that same show and he was happy to meet me. Iced Earth ruled when I was 13.

is he still a cop? I always wanted to drive down to Georgetown and speed and hope I get pulled over by him. Iced Earth still rules
Dickscraper
dickacraper
16,633 Posts
27/M/IL

offline   (11)
February 16 2012 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dunno.
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,036 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 16 2012 4:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everyone in his band goes to therapy to deal with him. No fucking wonder this supreme dickbag would endorse someone like Rictus Santorum... a reptillian baby-faced corpse fucker.
TheOtherGodhead
Unfine
10,716 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (2)
February 16 2012 4:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not a real surprise since he's been a bible thumper for a while.
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,036 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 16 2012 6:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: TheOtherGodhead

Not a real surprise since he's been a bible thumper for a while.

Everyone knows all the best bands are affiliated with satan.
TheOtherGodhead
Unfine
10,716 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (2)
February 16 2012 8:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yea!
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,036 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 16 2012 9:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I've seen good qualities in all the candidates"

Yeah, and nevermind all the horrific qualities they have.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,690 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 17 2012 3:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is a joke, right?

DAVE MUSTAINE MADE AN ALBUM CALLED ENDGAME. IT WAS MADE IN HONOR OF ALEX JONES. HIS MOST RECENT ALBUM, 13, IS AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER! NO WAY WOULD DAVE CALL RON PAUL "INSECTICIDE." DAVE HAS BEEN ON ALEX'S SHOW MORE THAN ONCE AND HE COULD NOT POSSIBLY STILL BE IGNORANT OF RICK SANTORUM'S LINKS TO THE POWER ELITE AND CHILD-MOLESTERS.

WHAT KIND OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS IS DAVE MUSTAINE TAKING, BECAUSE THIS SHIT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!
forum Politics and Society ›› Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes i... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dave Mustaine endorses Rick Santorum, then takes it back

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band