forum Politics and Society ›› De-funding Planned Parenthood ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana
8====D
65,738 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 21 2015 4:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
even if planned parenthood was 90% abortions, i would still mind my own fucking business. "you opened your legs, now face the consequences!" uh, wat, no. a baby is not a punishment for a bc slip up or even being plain wreckless. but these people are all misogynists, so it's hard to argue with someone that thinks women are less than a speck of goo that is smaller than a wart.

i don't even give a fuck if some sloppy broad is letting every dick cum in her and she skips into the clinic and then skips out. it's not my business and it's not yours. however, it does suck that we all finance the war machine that actually does kill thousands upon thousands of actual living, breathing human beings. funny enough, antichoice people are super prowar.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 22 2015 9:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"you opened your legs, now face the consequences!"

Not to mention that a kid who comes into the world with parents that didn't plan or want them and may be grossly unprepared to have them in any of a million different ways will have to face the consequences as well. Adoption? Well, better hope your baby is white, completely healthy, and at least slightly cute. Otherwise welcome to living in an orphanage followed by going through your entire life without a family. I'm not super close with my family and live a couple thousand miles from them, but still.. the idea of them just not existing in the first place is pretty terrifying.

"funny enough, antichoice people are super prowar."

And don't forget super pro-death penalty.
Dianana
8====D
65,738 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 22 2015 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Most of the users on this website won't be able to understand since they can't get pregnant- but the anger I felt during a pregnancy scare, due to the fact that these fuckers think I should go through with something I never ever want, really made me think a bit more into my prochoice stance.

Seriously, I think antichoice men are disgusting. Antichoice women are embarrassing but they at least have the equipment to carry a pregnancy.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 22 2015 4:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Most of the users on this website won't be able to understand since they can't get pregnant- but the anger I felt during a pregnancy scare, due to the fact that these fuckers think I should go through with something I never ever want, really made me think a bit more into my prochoice stance.

Seriously, I think antichoice men are disgusting. Antichoice women are embarrassing but they at least have the equipment to carry a pregnancy.

And why? Because you dared to actually... GASP.. have sex! You indulged a perfectly natural and damned near universal biological urge that is incredibly enjoyable, so you MUST be a total reprobate that should be punished by.. having to give birth to and raise a child you didn't want.
Dianana
8====D
65,738 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 22 2015 4:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the "slut" thing doesn't work on me since I only have sex with my husband, and since I use birth control, all that could be said (on a shitty twitter argument and dumbfuck reddit arguments) are: "well, that's the chance you take when you have sex," and "you're probably fat and single."
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 23 2015 9:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

the "slut" thing doesn't work on me since I only have sex with my husband, and since I use birth control, all that could be said (on a shitty twitter argument and dumbfuck reddit arguments) are: "well, that's the chance you take when you have sex," and "you're probably fat and single."

Oh, don't sell yourself short there, sister. I'm sure there are plenty of asshole religious nuts who would just love to condemn you as a slut for daring to actually enjoy sex with your husband, having sex that actually involved any attempt to prevent pregnancy, or having sex outside of missionary (I'm assuming like nearly everyone else that you actually have sex in other positions and/or engage in things like oral sex.. which they would also love to hate).

I cannot speak for the women who feel this way, but it seems to me that a lot of these incredibly boring, stupid, bigoted, prudish, unimaginative men who are so concerned with the sex lives and reproductive rights of others really just need an incredible, mind shatteringly good blowjob. Too bad most are so monstrous that next to no one would actually do it with any enthusiasm or dedication even for huge sums of money.
planet of the apes
no.
3,899 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
March 25 2016 2:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

hot jelly doughnutz
deeeeez
18 Posts
25/M/NA

offline   (4)
October 4 2016 7:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum Politics and Society ›› De-funding Planned Parenthood ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: De-funding Planned Parenthood

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?