Baabaa on my peenjus
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 19 2016 7:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Found this one in the comments section of a Daily Mail article about Justice Scalia:

"Leave this family alone! Justice Scalia was 79 years old, overweight, and had other chronic health issues that are common in older people. Of course he died of natural causes. The family doesn't want details of his autopsy leaked online on in the tabloids which would surely happen. I respect their decision. God bless the judge and his family. Baaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa-a-a--aa-a--a--a!!!!" (Obvious murder is obvious.)

Crunkmoose just uttered the MOST common sheeple bleat: "Yes you can find all sorts of crazy shit on the Internet, but it doesn't make it tru-u-u-u-ue Baaaa-a-a-a-a!" (It doesn't make it false, either!)

You are right. It doesn't make it false, either. That is why I didn't say it does. What does make it true? Reliable fucking evidence. Not just what some yahoo can find on the internet without leaving his house. Want to convince me that Scalia was murdered? Then present some reliable evidence, not just guesswork or a couple strange correlations.

Apparently now showing skepticism towards claims made on the internet is a "common sheeple bleat". So, which is it Dwarn? Do you want us to think for ourselves or do you want us to just swallow whatever we see on the internet without question???

Do you know why you have such a problem with me? Because I don't automatically agree with you OR automatically dismiss you. I actually ask you for evidence and view that evidence (when your daffy ass bothers to provide any) with a critical eye because I don't automatically agree with you or anyone else no matter how often you would like to just blindly assume I agree with everything you oppose as soon as I disagree with you in the slightest.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, assnozzle.
XUXYUXHHHXGUXHGXGHXG
Probe Baby Zole
1,460 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 19 2016 8:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,927 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2016 6:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose
No, (the timing of the sudden "revelations" about Trump's alleged behavior toward women 25 years ago) doesn't (seem suspicious). It is what happens when women finally feel safe in coming out with such accusations because they are finally not alone or in small numbers and when people will finally listen. When the accusations would be guarante-e-eed to be so public that Trump would have a harder time destroying their lives in retaliation baaa-a-a-a-aaaa."

Originally posted by: Dickscraper
"I need to vote early. I'll probably vote this week. That being said, I'm having a real hard time deciding between voting for Hillary or writing in someone.... Clinton is the best bet out of all of them. I absolutely hate having to vote for her, but it is the best choice baaa-a-a-a-aaa-aa."

Originally posted by: brian.
"My dad got cancer from the sun, which I agree was intentional and the sun should not do that, so I think we should look at eliminating the sun baaaaa-a-aa-a-a-aa-aa."

Originally posted by: Jess.
All these terrorist attacks have me nervous to return to the US tomorrow. Switzerland is much safer baaaa-a-aaa.

Originally posted by: Davey.

Also the European Union grants me things like more paid vacation and paternity leave than you could ever imagine. You know nothing about freedom baaaa-a-aa.

Originally posted by: Crack Pie

seriously.....i love police officers and am glad that they do their job well.....fuck all the cry babies who cry about getting busted for breaking the law and sure there are some shitty ones out there....but you'll have that in any profession.... i think you are out of your fucking mind to assume that anything close to the majority or even a quarter of police are corrupt baaa-a-a-a-aaa.

Lament Configuration
your mistake
639 Posts
38/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 16 2016 3:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,927 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 9 2016 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

I literally cried on my way to work. Clearly you don't understand how it feels to have the majority of your country side with someone that considers you to be lesser than, shouldn't have control over your body, and thinks sexual assault is a joke baaaaaaaaa-aaa-aaaaaa-a-aa.

Wiseacre
Time Husk
887 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
July 2 2017 8:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What the fuck did a mammogram ever do to you?
forum Politics and Society ›› Common Sheeple Bleats ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Common Sheeple Bleats

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?