Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,953 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 15 2011 3:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

COMMON SHEEPLE BLEATS

by Dwarn

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE QUOTES, FROM ACTUAL SHEEPLE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED (either online or out on the street:)

"Without vaccines we would all get sick!! Baaa-a-a-aa-a-a...."

"I can't believe our government would do something that evil...baa-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaa-aaa..."

"If you're so knowledgeable, why don't you run for office? Baaa-aa-a-a-a-aa-aaa....."

"We're in a recession, and the economy is going to rebound soon...baaa-a-a-a-aaa-a-a-a..."

(when shown article of Bilderberg mentioned in mainstream newspaper) "Bilderberg is just a meeting, there's nothing wrong with that, they don't set policy Baa-a-a-aa...."

(same sheeple, 5 days after Bilderberg meeting) "Bilderberg? What's that, I've never heard of it, is that like Build-A-Bear? baaa-aaa-aaa...." (they forgot already)

"I don't care where my water comes from or what's in it Baaa-a-a-a-a--a-a--a-a...."

"GMO Food helps relieve hunger in third world countries! Baaa-a-a-a-aaaa-aaa-a-aa...."

"I get a flu shot, better safe than sorry Baaa-a-a-aaaa-a-a-aa-a-aa....."

"I got a mortgage and bought a house! Baaa-aaa-a-a-aa-a..."

"I can't wait to send my kids to school baaa-aaa-a-aa-a-aa......"

"I'll have a Diet Pepsi with three Splendas baaa-aaa-aa-a-aa-aaa...."

"My kid hates school, the school psychologist wants to medicate him, maybe it'll help his grades Baaa-aa-a-a-a-aa...."

"Do you want to donate a dollar to Susan G. Komen's Breast Cancer Fund? Baaa-aaa-a-a-a-a-aaa..."

"My mother is a three-time survivor of breast cancer!!! The mammograms SA-A-A-VED her Baaa-aaa-aaa-aaaaa-a-a-a-a-a...."

"Who doesn't have a bank account? Baaaa-a-a-a-a-aa-a-aa...."

"I have 652 friends on Facebook, Baaaa-aaa-a-a-a-aaa-a-aa..."

"I don't mind being felt up and body-scanned at the airport! I have nothing to hide, it's for our saa-a-a-aa-fe-ty Baa-aa-a-a-aa-a-a-a-a-....."

"Where is this police state that you conspiracy theorists keep talking about? I don't see it, Baaa-aaa-a-aaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa...."

"The government is too incompetent to have pulled off 9/11 Baaaa-a-aa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a....."

"If you're not a structural engineer, then you don't have the credentials to speak on what happened to the Twin Towers Baaa-aaa-a-a-aa-a-a-aa-a-a-a-aa..."

"Yeah I know, things are messed up, we're being lied to, but, that's just the way it is, whaddya gonna do... Baaaaaa-a-a-a-a-aa-a-aa-aa-aa..."

robot sonic
post master
1,260 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (14)
September 15 2011 3:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
if you dont like it, get out. plain as day
robot sonic
post master
1,260 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (14)
September 15 2011 3:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
do you speak any other languages Dwarn? Maybe you'd like it better over in Russia, or maybe Cuba.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,953 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 15 2011 3:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
if you dont like it, get out. plain as day

Thanks -- added to the collection.
robot sonic
post master
1,260 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (14)
September 15 2011 4:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
here's another one: youtube told me 9/11 was in inside job and I believe it. baaah baaahbahhh
robot sonic
post master
1,260 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (14)
September 15 2011 4:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Social media users who denounce drug cartel activities along the Mexican border received a brutal warning this week: Two mangled bodies hanging like cuts of meat from a pedestrian bridge.

A woman was hogtied and disemboweled, her intestines protruding from three deep cuts on her abdomen. Attackers left her topless, dangling by her feet and hands from a bridge in the border city of Nuevo Laredo. A bloodied man next to her was hanging by his hands, his right shoulder severed so deeply the bone was visible.

Signs left near the bodies declared the pair, both apparently in their early 20s, were killed for posting denouncements of drug cartel activities on a social network.

"This is going to happen to all of those posting funny things on the Internet," one sign said. "You better fucking pay attention. I'm about to get you."

I wish we had a gang like that here in the US that targets 9/11 truther fucking teabag idiots. Yes, I wish harm upon you people, I am so sick of hearing this bullshit.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 15 2011 4:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
baaaaaaa
robot sonic
post master
1,260 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (14)
September 15 2011 4:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha, no wait, let me copy and paste some articles for you to read. Yes, articles, that I didnt write, and cannot verify. hold on one second, checking my slanted sources for some links for you to read.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 15 2011 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nutjob poster
Shit replies
Shit thread
Close thread
mrdtb123
crack skat
1,880 Posts
28/M/SC

offline  mobile reply   (2)
September 15 2011 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,624 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (12)
September 15 2011 10:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn probably typed all that out on a mac computer while sipping a pepsi. youre such a rebel. think about how you can "stick it to the man" and his " secret societies" while youre eating your dollar cheese burger from mcdonalds later faggot.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 15 2011 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
pahc. fighting stupid with stupid.
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,511 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (6)
September 15 2011 11:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Solid Snaek

here's another one: youtube told me 9/11 was in inside job and I believe it. baaah baaahbahhh

emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
September 15 2011 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Being insulting to people is not going to bode well for those that you're trying "save."
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 15 2011 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: eddie.

Being insulting to people is not going to bode well for those that you're trying "save."

Dwarn isn't trying to save anyone. He just wants to be the outcast.. the voice of sanity and truth crying in the wilderness. If others actually accepted even the sane, realistic points he makes then he would no longer be the outcast martyr he longs to be... so instead he just acts like a nutjob, even when people make serious efforts to get him to not ACT like a nutjob, which would help many of his points, both reasonable and sane and otherwise.
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,511 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (6)
September 15 2011 1:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn is gay. I am gay
forum Politics and Society ›› Common Sheeple Bleats ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Common Sheeple Bleats

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject