forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› a dating question ›› new reply Post Reply
Sandy Dickhands

RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
37/M/VA

offline   (2)
August 17 2011 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What are your opinions on "casual dating", as in seeing multiple people at the same time vs. dating one person at a time? Personally, I cannot wrap my head around casual dating at all. I can't understand how anyone is ok with spreading their attention around to 2 or 3 or 5 people at a time. First of all it sounds tiring as hell. Second of all I don't think it's fair to anyone involved. How can anything have a chance of working if your energy is constantly splintered. Also, how are people ok with being on the other end of this? To know that someone is out with you tonight, you're both having a great time and then you ask to see them later that week and they can't because they'll be out with person C instead. Durrrrr. Furthermore, I also see this as an indication that the person is flakey and ultimately has no fucking clue what they're really looking for. /jameso
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (8)
August 17 2011 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
53/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 17 2011 10:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I always viewed this as something made up by television.
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 17 2011 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Riding multiple faces?
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
65/M/NA

offline   (18)
August 17 2011 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
tried it before and it's way too much work.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
35/M/DC

offline   (5)
August 17 2011 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I tried this nonsense, people do it down here. It seems really forced and unnatural to me
Jess.
wiener breath
38,700 Posts
32/F/PA

online   (11)
August 17 2011 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have no issue with casual dating is a long as everyone is on the same page. Basically, don't lie about it, if you are non-exclusive, make sure that each party knows. I don't think you need to exclusively spend time with one person while you are getting to know them. I don't think you should necessarily be sleeping with multiple people at the same time, though.

That being said, every time I've done this, one of the guys would be mad that I was dating other people even though he was doing the same thing, so it was certainly tiring.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (21)
August 17 2011 11:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wouldn't even have the energy to do this.
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 17 2011 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was dating a guy who didn't want to be my boyfriend but wasn't dating other people and didn't want me to. Then I started dating Wren.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,700 Posts
32/F/PA

online   (11)
August 17 2011 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I was dating a guy who didn't want to be my boyfriend but wasn't dating other people and didn't want me to. Then I started dating Wren.

lol. well the issue was the guy did want to be my boyfriend, I just wasn't ready...and now he is my boyfriend.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
67/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
August 17 2011 11:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Life is short. Fuck everyone you can.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (48)
August 17 2011 11:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sandy Dickhands

What are your opinions on "casual dating", as in seeing multiple people at the same time vs. dating one person at a time? Personally, I cannot wrap my head around casual dating at all. I can't understand how anyone is ok with spreading their attention around to 2 or 3 or 5 people at a time. First of all it sounds tiring as hell. Second of all I don't think it's fair to anyone involved. How can anything have a chance of working if your energy is constantly splintered. Also, how are people ok with being on the other end of this? To know that someone is out with you tonight, you're both having a great time and then you ask to see them later that week and they can't because they'll be out with person C instead. Durrrrr. Furthermore, I also see this as an indication that the person is flakey and ultimately has no fucking clue what they're really looking for. /jameso

What do you mean by "dating"? like non-sexual going out for dinner/movies once or twice a week? or sexual dinner/movies/sit on my face kinda dating? Cause if I was "dating"someone and it moved on to a sexual level I wouldn't be ok knowing that they were going out with other chicks and doing the same thing with them at any given time.
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 17 2011 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
he means sexual dinner.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (48)
August 17 2011 11:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
well, then fuck that. I don't want sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
67/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
August 17 2011 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
When it's appropriate, I like to incorporate my supper into sexual face riding. Smashing tie. Fancy a fuck?
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
35/F/CA

offline   (6)
August 17 2011 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brian Wilson

Life is short. Fuck everyone you can.

forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› a dating question ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: a dating question

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login: