forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Neck Pain ›› new reply Post Reply
Yodel Toast

que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
August 2 2011 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The bones in my neck ache pretty much constantly. Any suggestions on how to help ease this? I can't take pain killers, so don't go there.

Rain King suggested some stretches, but I don't remember what thread they're in

(rain king, if you're reading this, could you repost them for me?)

Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,637 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
August 2 2011 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
take it easy with the blow jobs.

use your hands and mind the step children.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,437 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
August 2 2011 3:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
go vegan
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
August 2 2011 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sigh. damn it guys.
mandakatzz
bohlieve
2,886 Posts
36/F/MD

offline  mobile reply   (3)
August 2 2011 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lay off the BJs. Dave can take a week off. What's your email? I'll have my mom send you the stretches her PT gave her from being in the operating table so much.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
August 2 2011 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've also been having some issues, i'm going to the chiropractor soon
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
August 2 2011 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't give him nearly enough blow jobs as I'd like to.

I think its mostly from slouching, but it is seriously unbearable today. I'll text you my email address. thanks amanda.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
August 2 2011 3:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
standing head rolls: feet shoulder width apart. actively have your arms pointing downward, relax your shoulders. start with head tilted ear-to-shoulder while looking straight ahead, inhale slowly, and as you exhale slowly roll your head to the other shoulder. repeat about 10 times.

another one: stand shoulder width apart (i'm using the right side first for explanation purposes), take your right arm and form a wing with your right hand behind your back. take the left arm and grab the right wrist with the left hand to keep the angle/wing taught (left arm should be at a 90 degree angle while behind the back), keeping more tension heading towards the right arm. put your right ear to your right shoulder, look ahead and breathe in and out slowly in this position. then tilt your head up while keeping your ear to shoulder position, repeat, then do it again while looking down from that position. change sides and repeat (left arm wing, right arm behind back grabbing left wrist, left ear to left shoudler, etc.)

keep your back straight for both (hips slightly forward).
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,437 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
August 2 2011 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Yodel Toast

I don't give him nearly enough blow jobs as I'd like to.

Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
August 2 2011 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rain king

standing head rolls: feet shoulder width apart. actively have your arms pointing downward, relax your shoulders. start with head tilted ear-to-shoulder while looking straight ahead, inhale slowly, and as you exhale slowly roll your head to the other shoulder. repeat about 10 times.

another one: stand shoulder width apart (i'm using the right side first for explanation purposes), take your right arm and form a wing with your right hand behind your back. take the left arm and grab the right wrist with the left hand to keep the angle/wing taught (left arm should be at a 90 degree angle while behind the back), keeping more tension heading towards the right arm. put your right ear to your right shoulder, look ahead and breathe in and out slowly in this position. then tilt your head up while keeping your ear to shoulder position, repeat, then do it again while looking down from that position. change sides and repeat (left arm wing, right arm behind back grabbing left wrist, left ear to left shoudler, etc.)

oh my god, that second one is amazing.
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
35/F/CA

offline   (6)
August 2 2011 3:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
have you ever been checked for RA?
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
August 2 2011 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no, its something I've been putting off purposely. My aunt who recently passed got RA fin her late twenties and it pretty much left her crippled and ruined her life.
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (4)
September 3 2011 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Chiropractor.

Don't ever let anyone adjust you without taking x rays first. I'm in the middle through a 6 month rehab program with my chiropractor to fix my sublexation degeneration. It's doing a world of good.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Neck Pain ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Neck Pain

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?