September 11 2011 8:19 PM
i think all states don't let your last meal cost more than $20. it's fucked up, but if that wasn't the case, mine would include all of these things, in this order:
- 2 fried eggs with 2 slices of buttered oatmeal bread(toasted), a few bacon strips, a biscuit with sausage gravy, and two eggo waffles with buttered syrup. chocolate milk to drink.
- i've never had new york pizza that's actually from new york, so i'd like 2/3 slices of pepperoni/salami from one of the world-renound pizza places in brooklyn or some shit. a can of coke to drink.
- 2 tacos, the kind you make at home with the seasoning packets. meat, sour cream, habanero cheese, hot sauce and lettuce, fried corn bread stuffed with jalapenos and cheddar cheese topped with red chili pepper jelly and a sprite to drink.
- a fried fish sandwich wih french fries. lots of tarter sauce and a side of macaroni and cheese. drink a mountain dew with that bitch.
- turkey, slice of fried ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, steamed green beans, broccoli casserole, every other thanksgiving/holiday food, and chocolate milk to drink.
- a pound of de-shelled crab-meat, a pound of de-shelled lobster, 15 shrimp scampi, two crab cakes, 10 fried jumbo shrimp and garlic-cheddar biscuits. arnold palmer to drink.
- order of coconut shrimp, general tso's chicken, orang beef with fried rice, veggie lo-mein, sweet and sour chicken, cheese wantons, egg rolls, and various sushi rolls. fucking can of coke to drink.
- pad tai with spring rolls and a shirley temple.
- 2 fucking big macs, a large fry and a crispy chicken sandwich. of course, mcdonalds coke to drink.
- a glazed donut, 2 reese's cups, a nutrageous, peanutbutter m&ms, a slice each of pumpkin, sweet potato, apple, cherry, blueberry and peanutbutter chocolate pies, a nemo's chocolate cake slice, a piece of watermelon, a fugi apple, an orage and a plucott.
then a can of dr. pepper.
yes, my plan is to die from eating.