forum Punk Rock, Emo, Indie ›› PENTIMENTO SIGNS TO PANIC RECORDS! ›› new reply Post Reply
pentimentony

Time Husk
9 Posts
25/M/NY

offline   (1)
June 8 2011 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey guys!

We're beyond excited to announce that Pentimento is now a part of the Panic Records family.

You can check out a whole bunch of links for interviews/reviews/features (including alt-press, absolutepunk, pmpd, latenightsingalongs + more) at www.pentimentoNY.blogspot.com

Or feel free to head to the Panic Records site to check out our feature! www.panicrecords.net

-taken from Panic Records-

"It's always a great feeling to come across new music that gets you excited and gives you the craving to throw it on at any chance that you get. Last month I came across a band called Pentimento and started listening to them on a daily basis. It's an even greater feeling when you get in touch with a band to tell them how much you like their band and they come back with a positive attitude and a modest response. I think Panic Records is lucky in the fact that, in my opinion, all of the bands that make up Panic Records are full of the greatest people. Pentimento fits in perfectly with this family and I'm really excited to make this announcement and welcome them to this thing of ours.

While staying true to the roots and influences of their upbringing, what sets Pentimento apart is the sheer honesty and authenticity you take way when listening to their music. The goal of Pentimento has always been to create passionate music that they could share with others and have the listener feel and connect with on a personal level.

Pentimento's process of writing and recording their newest EP Wrecked was to weed out any possibility of artificial factors or "studio magic". The goal was to bring the most genuine and real instance to the listener with the hopes that the same experience that is put across live, comes through on their recordings. Pentimentos' Wrecked has achieved that goal and surpassed it with one of the most honest EPs to come out this year. Panic Records is proud to release Wrecked on CD and Digital formats on July 19th, 2011 with the Vinyl version to follow shortly after.

Stream Wrecked in it's entirety now on Pentimentos Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/pentimentoNY). While you're at it, "Like" them!"
forum Punk Rock, Emo, Indie ›› PENTIMENTO SIGNS TO PANIC RECORDS! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: PENTIMENTO SIGNS TO PANIC RECORDS!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band