forum Punk Rock, Emo, Indie ›› Judge Me on my cover of Misfits "Bullet" ›› new reply Post Reply
Mike_Mrkulic

Time Husk
9 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (1)
June 4 2011 11:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZqu-__uSQ
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,337 Posts
36/M/NY

offline   (4)
June 4 2011 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
people really need to stop covering misfits songs. i don't even like the new misfits covering their danzig era misfits songs. we get it, they're great songs. they're funny, well they were, anyway, the first time. coming from some 5th generation cover band, not so much. maybe try covering other bands' songs that haven't been covered a million times by a million bands. covering misfits songs was old fifteen years ago.
Mike_Mrkulic
Time Husk
9 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (1)
June 5 2011 7:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If it's fun for us it never gets old. You know THAT. Do you know that I just got into the Misfits about a year ago. I knew the logo but never listened to them or cared to listen to them. I kitesurf and heard a song on a kitesurfing dvd i bought. I like "last caress" alot. Found some other misfit songs with danzig singing and liked them all. I only like the danzig misfits. Is it wrong for me to like them now at this point. No.

Thats like saying ah the beatles are old already. Or give the sex pistols a break already. If the music excites us, isn't that what really matters? No matter how old it is?
jeebus.
------------------
4,700 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (1)
June 11 2011 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn, i was gonna post my accoustic cover of one last caress too.
joe vena
BODYROTT
4,621 Posts
25/M/PA

offline   (6)
June 11 2011 12:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
are you looking up the fucking lyrics on your phone?
jeebus.
------------------
4,700 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 11 2011 1:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wish we would give the beatles and the sex pistols a break already, too. Good god. I've heard enough about sid vicious and paul mccartney being dead.
Mike_Mrkulic
Time Husk
9 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (1)
June 11 2011 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Joe Vena, not lyrics, what I can't text my mom while Im singing?
forum Punk Rock, Emo, Indie ›› Judge Me on my cover of Misfits "Bullet" ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Judge Me on my cover of Misfits "Bullet"

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band