forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Rushfit ›› new reply Post Reply
Strange Dong

8===D
5,619 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (10)
June 1 2011 9:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Has anyone on the site done this yet? If so, how did you like it and how were the results?

I have been reading reviews of this based against P90X. Most of them favor it.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 1 2011 10:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There was a dude on MMAMania or BloodyElbow that did a week by week review of it. He said that he was slightly more active than your average couch potato going into it. He said it worked for him because it was making him stay way more active than he normally was and he followed the diet pretty closely which was a total overhaul of his normal diet.

His end conclusion was that if you were like him you'll see a ton of great results but if you are already athletic all it will do is serve as a way to train when you are in a situation that you can't leave your living room and go train for real. He said after doing it and reading reviews of other workouts that is really is just P90X with GSP as your coach instead of the P90X guy.

So what I'm getting from it is, it's a good video to start and get yourself active but you are going to want to find something else immediately after completing the tapes.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 1 2011 10:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have read that of all the new fad videos, the Insanity workout is actually the best and by alot.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,741 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 1 2011 10:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I downloaded it. It's really nothing special from what I've seen, but I haven't watched all of it. GSP mainly just does the workouts, and there is some other guy coaching you.

If you don't do anything and change your diet/start to exercise you're going to get results from just about anything. If you're a GSP fanboy it might be cool, but I certainly didn't see anything groundbreaking in it.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
June 2 2011 8:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i plan on combining p90x with insanity soon. recently got the insanity materials and did one of the workouts today to try it out. safe to say it completely annihilated p90x in terms of cardio. rushfit looks gimmicky in comparison to both.
Walktheblock
I Saw The Apeman
4,345 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (3)
June 2 2011 9:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've done insanity before, and I'm doing it again right now. You do a shit ton of jumping exercises so you have to be super careful or you can fuck up your knees super easy. Plus you wear out certain muscles big time and towards the end of a cycle your muscles get super worn out. I know my quads are feeling super beat up right now. It definitely works but you've gotta be motivated.
Strange Dong
8===D
5,619 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (10)
June 2 2011 9:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was doing P90X before I hurt my back. I loved it except for the main dude, he's annoying as shit. Rushfit seemed pretty similar workout wise except the only annoying thing was GSP's English.

I am going to make my decision this weekend and start Monday. I am really really out of shape anymore.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
June 2 2011 9:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah, tony horton is fucking annoying. i wrote down the exercises just so i didn't have to hear him any longer within the first week haha.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Rushfit ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Rushfit

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?