August 27 2011 9:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So Stoked for that.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,875 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (11)
August 27 2011 11:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
kind of a disappointing card...none of the fights were really that interesting......Schaub/Nog looked like it would be good for a minute until Nog laid him out
Chris_High
Chooch
2,359 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
August 28 2011 1:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
people need to fight anderson silva and not completely forget they are world class fighters when they step in the octagon with him.
chrisNASE
is not impressed
4,993 Posts
15/M/PA

offline   (6)
August 28 2011 1:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Chris_High

people need to fight anderson silva and not completely forget they are world class fighters when they step in the octagon with him.

for real looked like in the 2nd round japan had nothing it wasn't even the same fight . he did what he was told, he threw the fight
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
August 28 2011 4:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Craley

kind of a disappointing card...none of the fights were really that interesting......Schaub/Nog looked like it would be good for a minute until Nog laid him out

As more of a casual fan, I was pretty damn entertained.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,875 Posts
34/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (11)
August 28 2011 8:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it was entertaining.....i just had really high hopes.....griffin didnt put up much of a fight and i was too optimistic for okami

the good thing was my stream started getting real fucked up right at the beginning of the main event so i am getting jones/jackson for free
chocolate juice
game over
11,692 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 28 2011 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
SILVA FOREVER
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
August 28 2011 1:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I expected what happened in the griffin and okami fight. Just figured Dana was offering revenge and silva, shogun got it
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,875 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (11)
August 28 2011 3:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nah Okami has deserved that fight for years and it isn't like Okami beat Silva.....Silva lost by DQ

Okami looked like shit though but other than Sonnen who hasn't against Silva other than Henderson for a round and oddly Travis Lutter for a moment or two

Griffin will always be fighting guys at that level....he is too much of a name to drop to the fighting B-level guys and any fight at that level would be a lose/lose situation.....he has lost a couple of fights now, but look at who he was fighting Shogun, Silva and Evans....it really doesn't get much better than that

i do think that he is already on the downhill, but i don't think he is ready to be pushed into obscurity.....all it takes is one win....look at Nog last night or the reaction to the last Ortiz win

right now Shogun and Silva are going to make anyone look like shit
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› UFC 134: Rio (08/27/11) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: UFC 134: Rio (08/27/11)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?