forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Anti-depressant medications ›› new reply Post Reply
joey.

Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
March 29 2011 5:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Has anyone here ever been on or is currently taking any?
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
7/M/PA

March 29 2011 5:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
smoke weed
Higgs boson
va-gine
6,185 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (6)
March 29 2011 5:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm on a very low dose of elavil. Its actually for my migraines but I can say that its helped a bit with mood swings. other then that....

Originally posted by: Dave B.

smoke weed

joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
March 29 2011 7:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If only it were that easy.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
March 29 2011 7:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Have you experienced any weird side effects with the celexa?
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
36/F/CA

offline   (6)
March 29 2011 7:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i took paxil and it worked pretty well for the depression. the worst side effect was it annihilated my sex drive. the best side effect was having these incredible, vivid dreams that i would remember every morning. when i stopped taking it cold turkey cause my insurance ran out, i went through a few days of what i guess was withdraw. it was horrific, i was homicidal and that's all i really wanna say about it. because of that, i will absolutely never take another SSRI.
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,235 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
March 29 2011 7:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: angelageorgeann

i started with lexapro and switched to celexa, it's not as strong. at first i had a low sex drive, angry outbursts, constant sadness, but it went away after a while. if i miss a couple days of my celexa i'll get "brain zaps" and get really depressed/sad. i gained weight from it as well. i started at 10 mgs and i'm at 30 now, almost like my body is building a tolerance to it. i'm thinking of weaning myself off of it completely or possibly switching to something else.

zoloft gets better reviews than celexa. don't need either yet, but it's probably only a matter of time. lol
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
March 29 2011 7:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
While on tank patrol through the narrow streets of Abu Ghraib, just west of Baghdad, Pfc. Clifton Hicks was given an order. Abu Ghraib had become a "free-fire zone," Hicks was told, and no "friendlies" or civilians remained in the area. "Game on. All weapons free," his captain said. Upon that command, Hicks's unit opened a furious fusillade, firing wildly into cars, at people scurrying for cover, at anything that moved. Sent in to survey the damage, Hicks found the area littered with human and animal corpses, including women and children, but he saw no military gear or weapons of any kind near the bodies. In the aftermath of the massacre, Hicks was told that his unit had killed 700-800 "enemy combatants." But he knew the dead were not terrorists or insurgents; they were innocent Iraqis. "I will agree to swear to that till the day I die," he said. "I didn't see one enemy on that operation." what does this have to do with the thread. nothing. ttyl
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
March 29 2011 7:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
Baby Cole is gay
Cannonball
14,017 Posts
7/M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
March 29 2011 7:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I took like 4 lexapro once and felt mad weird for a few hours... So I took another one and full on tripped. It was fucked up.
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
March 29 2011 7:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm definitely having some side effects.

Originally posted by: InTheButtLikeWhat

i took paxil and it worked pretty well for the depression. the worst side effect was it annihilated my sex drive. the best side effect was having these incredible, vivid dreams that i would remember every morning. when i stopped taking it cold turkey cause my insurance ran out, i went through a few days of what i guess was withdraw. it was horrific, i was homicidal and that's all i really wanna say about it. because of that, i will absolutely never take another SSRI.

Zoloft has absolutely killed my sex drive.

I also have the vivid dreams, I am debating on stopping the medication.

It takes me roughly 30 minutes to orgasm when I masterbate.
Higgs boson
va-gine
6,185 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (6)
March 29 2011 7:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
talk to your doctor about wellbutrin.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (2)
March 29 2011 7:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I took Wellbutrin SR and Zoloft but I can't remember how many years ago, for how long nor my daily dosage(But it was high.).
I don't remember any side effects, it merely didn't help with my depression. I think I still used to be extremely suicidal on them. I eventually just stopped taking them because they weren't doing much, like the therapy. Also, I didn't wanna have to depend on something to try and feel "alright".
catvomit
no shame bitch
1,475 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (5)
March 29 2011 8:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i used to take the smallest amount of lexapro which eventually led to 40mg for anxiety with a small supply of xanax. didn't mess with my sex drive, made life easier, i would just pass out and be so groggy until i figured the right time to take it, but then it eventually stopped working. then my doctor moved me onto celexa. it messed with me so horribly. i gained so much weight so quickly. i'd say 20lbs in a matter of 2 months and i become depressed/suicidal, which i wasn't even to begin with. i quit it cold turkey which is probably one of the worst ideas ever, but since then i refuse to take medication for what i have going on.
joe vena
BODYROTT
4,621 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (6)
March 29 2011 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i took lexapro for a few months. i went from being self loathing to full blown suicidal. i will never take that shit again
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
March 29 2011 10:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the best anti depressant is meth
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Anti-depressant medications ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Anti-depressant medications

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?