all threads All Threads ›› attn: bourbon drinkers re: 46 ›› new reply Post Reply
guiltparade

7,951 Posts
66/M/PA

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 2:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Is this worth the $35? I've been wanting to try it for a while now, and since they sent me a christmas gift I figure it's time I give them some business.
guiltparade
7,951 Posts
66/M/PA

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 2:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 9:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had some over the holidays and while it was good I'm not sure I would shell over the money for it. While it was good it just did strike me as something I would pay that much for when I can get something like Buffalo Trace for over $10 cheaper.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,200 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
December 29 2010 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
never had it but

guiltparade
7,951 Posts
66/M/PA

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Billy Crystals

I had some over the holidays and while it was good I'm not sure I would shell over the money for it. While it was good it just did strike me as something I would pay that much for when I can get something like Buffalo Trace for over $10 cheaper.

Yeah my other choices would either be Buffalo or Eagle Rare. I wish they sold 375 mL, or even travel size bottles of the 46 so you could try it before you blow a nice chunk of change on an entire fifth.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
December 29 2010 3:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck yes it is. do it.
manbearpig
analrapist
2,386 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
way better.

about the same price, but it'll look like you tried a little harder, and in the end isn't that what presents are all about.
guiltparade
7,951 Posts
66/M/PA

offline   (2)
December 29 2010 6:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: manbearpig

way better.

about the same price, but it'll look like you tried a little harder, and in the end isn't that what presents are all about.

i've been eyeing that bottle up for a while now.. hmm.

also: this bottle is for myself for new year's.. the "they" in the original post refer's to maker's mark. haha.
all threads All Threads ›› attn: bourbon drinkers re: 46 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: attn: bourbon drinkers re: 46

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?