December 23 2010 11:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
http://warriordash.com/register2011_pennsylvania.php#
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,739 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
December 24 2010 2:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha nice. I think I'm going to do this. That will be coming up on the time I want to test for my blue belt, and I will be in training mode already.
chrisNASE
is not impressed
4,993 Posts
15/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 24 2010 4:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
right now i will say i will do it to, but who knows
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,739 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
December 24 2010 10:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also that. I'd think I'd run regularly if you could break it up with fire dashes and random obstacles.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (4)
December 26 2010 12:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
did this thing just come out? i've been hearing about it from every angle, i'm supposed to be doing the ohio one. i think they're going to be mad at me when i just walk the whole thing at two miles an hour and break all the obstacles rather than engaging them
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 27 2010 4:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
With 6 months to get in tip-top shape for this, I might actually do it too.

But like the general concensus of this thread is, but who knows...
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,739 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
December 27 2010 4:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bam Margera and those guys finished a similar thing in England. It seemed like a lot of people there were just going with it. Looks like most people walk the course and just deal with the obstacles. Only thing on the one they did that would sketch me out was electric fence. I hate getting shocked by anything.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 27 2010 4:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If I did it, I'd go for the quickest time possible. Although I wouldn't expect to come in first, but I play to win. I'm pretty sure I could complete it right now if I wanted to but definitely wouldn't smoke the course like I'd hope too.
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
December 27 2010 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would actually love to do this for a training and diet goal but not sure I want to risk it since I have no insurance.
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

December 27 2010 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll check out some videos after work
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

December 27 2010 12:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Looks fun.
chrisNASE
is not impressed
4,993 Posts
15/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 28 2010 12:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i think i am going to register by end of this week people have til may to register but cost goes up.

i think a lot of non athletic people do this just for fun, i myself will try and do a decent time and if i like it, try and achieve a better time next time around.

i should know if i will be doing it the 11th or 12th and what time/wave weeks end..
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

December 28 2010 12:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: chrisNASE

i think i am going to register by end of this week people have til may to register but cost goes up.

i think a lot of non athletic people do this just for fun, i myself will try and do a decent time and if i like it, try and achieve a better time next time around.

i should know if i will be doing it the 11th or 12th and what time/wave weeks end..

Sounds like a bunch of us are gonna sign up we should all try to do the same wave.
chrisNASE
is not impressed
4,993 Posts
15/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 28 2010 3:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ziggy

Sounds like a bunch of us are gonna sign up we should all try to do the same wave.

would be cool i'm thinking sunday and not the earliest wave so people decide quick cuz i am registering friday. what day and time is best ... info is on the site. brainstorm
RANDY/AWESOME
Warrant
1,255 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (12)
December 28 2010 4:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im seriously considering doing this, it looks fun and ive never done something quite like this.
hmmmm
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 28 2010 4:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: ziggy

would be cool i'm thinking sunday and not the earliest wave so people decide quick cuz i am registering friday. what day and time is best ... info is on the site. brainstorm

I'll sign up with in the next week.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Pa. Warrior Dash ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Pa. Warrior Dash

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band