forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› bones motherfucking baked potato recipe ›› new reply Post Reply
brian.
new cocks
143,205 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 25 2014 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

then shut the fuck up and close the page. damn im thirsty.

lmao
blackeyes
100%
46,846 Posts
31/M/AK

offline   (3)
January 26 2016 8:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I needed to know how long to cook a potato so I referred to this thread
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,401 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 26 2016 9:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

accidentally ordered a regular quarter pounder instead of a double. didnt realize till i got home. day is fucking ruined

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,401 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 26 2016 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this thread is savage and brings up old memories of when my life actually made sense and now im depressed thanks stereokiller
blackeyes
100%
46,846 Posts
31/M/AK

offline   (3)
January 26 2016 9:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love you bone
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,401 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 26 2016 9:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
XUXYUXHHHXGUXHGXGHXG
Probe Baby Zole
1,460 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 27 2016 6:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

this thread is savage and brings up old memories of when my life actually made sense and now im depressed thanks stereokiller

All lives make sense for one day they will all become one with the void and all of our love and good times will disappear as if they have never happened at all. You will be devoured by an endless lonely darkness deeper than a completely absent of light black. For all time, beyond the useless blink of life, you will not exist. We can laugh and joke here and poke fun with each other to distraxt us from the reality but it is coming for us all one day. It is the time husk. The husk is both death and life and all shades in between.
blackeyes
100%
46,846 Posts
31/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 27 2016 7:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness. Although the two are identical twins, man, as a rule, views the prenatal abyss with more calm than the one he is headed for (at some forty-five hundred heartbeats an hour). I know, however, of a young chronophobiac who experienced something like panic when looking for the first time at homemade movies that had been taken a few weeks before his birth. He saw a world that was practically unchanged — the same house, the same people — and then realized that he did not exist there at all and that nobody mourned his absence. He caught a glimpse of his mother waving from an upstairs window, and that unfamiliar gesture disturbed him, as if it were some mysterious farewell. But what particularly frightened him was the sight of a brand-new baby carriage standing there on the porch; even that was empty, as if, in the reverse order of events, his very bones had disintegrated.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,049 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 27 2016 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what
HomusMomus
Cannonball
13,989 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
January 27 2016 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love wieners.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,401 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 27 2016 10:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klaxton

All lives make sense for one day they will all become one with the void and all of our love and good times will disappear as if they have never happened at all. You will be devoured by an endless lonely darkness deeper than a completely absent of light black. For all time, beyond the useless blink of life, you will not exist. We can laugh and joke here and poke fun with each other to distraxt us from the reality but it is coming for us all one day. It is the time husk. The husk is both death and life and all shades in between.

hell yeah i cant wait
XUXYUXHHHXGUXHGXGHXG
Probe Baby Zole
1,460 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 27 2016 11:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Joshua closes his eyes and lays down after a long day. He is about to drift off into sleep when he hears a man screaming outside of his window. He jumps up and walks toward the window for a peek. As he walks toward it, he hears several additional men screaming in what sounds like a pattern.

He gets to the window and looks out. What comes upon his eyes causes him to quiver and sob. He sees four men. They are arranged in a circular pattern with their arms folded across their chests. They are levitating and spinning in a perfect circle. All are positioned as if they are laying in a coffin as they spin. But he notices something odd about the spinning pattern. As each man reaches the most northern part of the rotation, he levitates an additional foot or so into the air and releases a high pitched scream. At this point is the only point in which any of the men would open their eyes. Joshua runs into his father's room to warn him of this trouble and he is fast asleep. Joshua shakes him a bit and he begins to wake. He immediately questions Joshua about him forgetting to fill the propane tank of his gril after using it. In confusion, Josh apologizes but the father then becomes angry. "You weren't allowed to use the grill in the first place." He said, "I wanted to trick you into admitting you were using it you lying gay retard." In surprise Josh steps back. His father levitates off the bed screaming. He slowly floats out of the room and out of the door and eventually outside to join the circle of men spinning and screaming in the yard.

Now Josh is alone. He hears no sounds other than the men screaming in perfect rhythm in the yard.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,401 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 27 2016 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao thats literally what dealing with my dad is like too
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,619 Posts
M/PA

online   (2)
January 27 2016 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› bones motherfucking baked potato recipe ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: bones motherfucking baked potato recipe

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?