forum Arts ›› New Twilight movie ›› new reply Post Reply
Dan Conner

Life Isn't Posi
2,983 Posts
26/M/CA

offline   (4)
July 1 2010 8:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Somebody please drop a nuke on the premiere. Get all those fuckfaces in the same theater and go Inglourious Basterds on their ass.
Electric-Skye
Bazinga!
116 Posts
25/F/OH

offline   (13)
July 6 2010 1:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How on earth would the world recover or even repopulate at a healty rate if all those millions or even billions of young girls and middle aged moms got blown to bits?

Haha the whole series is crap! I mean hell vampire in brooklyn was a better movie. Eddie Murphy of all people was a better vampire!
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,983 Posts
26/M/CA

offline   (4)
July 6 2010 1:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Survival of the fittest. Those bitches will just bring the average intelligence of the human race down a few notches anyway.
larry cockabea
busta hymen
5,679 Posts
24/M/SC

offline   (1)
July 6 2010 3:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you people do realize that good movies WILL STILL EXIST no matter how many morons go bat shit crazy over this shit fest and nobody will ever make you watch it or, god forbid, you'll never actually sit down and watch it and find something worthwhile to bitch about, right?

just ignore it. following the trend of constantly hating on trends because they're trends (because admit it, you've never seen it and have your mind made up already) is just as annoying as following a trend because it's a trend, and wow holy shit, it's the SAME FUCKING CONCEPT.

i've never seen any twilight movie, read any of the books and hardly know anything about it because i don't give a shit, just like i don't give a shit if someone else wants to be a tool and not develop their own opinion about something.
AudioBoxers
Gonzo
116 Posts
27/M/CO

offline   (16)
July 6 2010 8:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
True.
I just hate walking into Barnes And Nobles and seeing half the store set up with Twilight shit.
I cant even walk into my local high school to try and pick up little girls without half of them wearing Twilight shirts
Spray Can
is a creep
262 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 6 2010 8:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: hopeyoudiesoon

you people do realize that good movies WILL STILL EXIST no matter how many morons go bat shit crazy over this shit fest and nobody will ever make you watch it or, god forbid, you'll never actually sit down and watch it and find something worthwhile to bitch about, right?

just ignore it. following the trend of constantly hating on trends because they're trends (because admit it, you've never seen it and have your mind made up already) is just as annoying as following a trend because it's a trend, and wow holy shit, it's the SAME FUCKING CONCEPT.

i've never seen any twilight movie, read any of the books and hardly know anything about it because i don't give a shit, just like i don't give a shit if someone else wants to be a tool and not develop their own opinion about something.

presto exacto!
larry cockabea
busta hymen
5,679 Posts
24/M/SC

offline  mobile reply   (1)
July 6 2010 8:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:AudioBoxers

True.
I just hate walking into Barnes And Nobles and seeing half the store set up with Twilight shit.
I cant even walk into my local high school to try and pick up little girls without half of them wearing Twilight shirts

they just serve as targets.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
34,986 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
July 6 2010 9:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
drinking 2 beers and passing out is a lot gayer
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (21)
July 6 2010 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: emofacial

*the following morning*

"I have a killer hangover, those two cans of pbr really did me in last night"
Electric-Skye
Bazinga!
116 Posts
25/F/OH

offline   (13)
July 6 2010 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ha I have read the books and saw each of the first two movies once. So that's how I've come to my opinion. Not everyone's brain is as twisted as yours dude. "Following a trend that hates on trends cause they're trends"... uhhh whhhaat? Some people hate on things they hate cause they really don't like it and wanna bitch about it with like minded people. An obviously considering the number of movies that come out each year some are really good and if you really really didn't give a shit you wouldn't have even posted on here! So lets see... your hating on a "trend" that hates on "trends" for being "trends" you are so far ahead of the curve!

Really though your missing the point: Eddie Murphy was a better vampire!
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
28/F/NA

offline   (7)
July 6 2010 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I went to see Get Him to the Greek with 4 guys and a girl. 2 of the guys skipped out of that movie early so they could go watch Eclipse. Um, what?
Jess.
wiener breath
35,418 Posts
28/F/PA

online   (29)
July 6 2010 12:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I want to see this movie, of course.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
197,908 Posts
34/M/PA

online     (23)
July 6 2010 12:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (14)
July 6 2010 12:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I saw it with my daughter and can honestly say I enjoyed it. Nothing in comparison to the first 2. It kept my 8 yr olds attention for 2 hrs straight, so that says a lot right there.
Also, the entire theatre was mostly couples and ladies over 40.
I agree that the vampire trend is ridiculous.
However, as an honest fan of the books, this was the only movie that I truly enjoyed.
Electric-Skye
Bazinga!
116 Posts
25/F/OH

offline   (13)
July 6 2010 6:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Rina.

I saw it with my daughter and can honestly say I enjoyed it. Nothing in comparison to the first 2. It kept my 8 yr olds attention for 2 hrs straight, so that says a lot right there.
Also, the entire theatre was mostly couples and ladies over 40.
I agree that the vampire trend is ridiculous.
However, as an honest fan of the books, this was the only movie that I truly enjoyed.

That's good news then! I liked the last two books the most, and for an 8 year old thats amazing! lol
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,983 Posts
26/M/CA

offline   (4)
July 7 2010 2:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Who said anything about it only being two beers I drank. I drank 2 cans of PBR, after 5-6 pints of Steelhead. Steelhead doesn't give me hangovers, PBR does. Whine about it a little more.

Originally posted by: -Jeremy-

*the following morning*

"I have a killer hangover, those two cans of pbr really did me in last night"

see above.

Oh wait, you might be too busy staring at dicks in the bathroom huh? Faggot.
forum Arts ›› New Twilight movie ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: New Twilight movie

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band