forum Arts ›› New Radiohead Album? ›› new reply Post Reply
mrdtb123

crack skat
1,880 Posts
25/M/SC

offline   (2)
June 21 2010 2:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"In an interview on BBC 6 yesterday, Radiohead guitarist Ed O'Brien said the band are currently in the studio wrapping up album number eight, as At Ease points out. "It's genuinely exciting. It's very different from what we did last time. It's really nice to be doing this," he said, contrasting the sessions with the recording of In Rainbows, which he referred to as "a slog."
Talking about a timetable for the release, O'Brien offered the following: "Ideally, it would be great if it came out sometime this year. It has got to; I hope so. We're at the finishing line. When you're making a record, a film, write a book for ages and ages you think the finishing line is miles away. Now it feels it's in touching distance. But of course, it being a creative process, at the last bit also, you have bursts of energy, you achieve a lot of things in a small period of time and then you're nearly there. It might slow down. But yeah, hopefully it will be a matter of weeks."
(I hope)
honkey kong
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,254 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
June 21 2010 2:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh good, more jackasses that are about as deep as a puddle can crow on and on about how they "understand" Thom Yorke.

Been a while since the hordes of art dorks went on about how interesting they are because they listen to Radiohead.
TheOtherGodhead
Unfine
10,729 Posts
29/M/PA

online     (2)
June 21 2010 5:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Band sucks.
slutpunch
I want pizza!
8,764 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (29)
June 21 2010 5:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lord sauron
city of champions
9,018 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (8)
June 22 2010 7:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Eddie.

Oh good, more jackasses that are about as deep as a puddle can crow on and on about how they "understand" Thom Yorke.

Been a while since the hordes of art dorks went on about how interesting they are because they listen to Radiohead.

stupid post.
lord sauron
city of champions
9,018 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (8)
June 22 2010 7:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, extremely stoked for this.
(brian)
Time Husk
5,791 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 22 2010 8:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Eddie.

when did thom yorke poop in your cereal?
mrdtb123
crack skat
1,880 Posts
25/M/SC

offline   (2)
June 22 2010 9:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha where is this going? My post said nothing about Thom as an individual. However, it does seem as though listening to Radiohead is the trendy thing for art/ college kids. Then again what isn't trendy these days?... nevermind forget I just said that.
honkey kong
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,254 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
June 22 2010 9:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oddly enough, I do enjoy them aside from my distaste for their typical drooltard fanbase.
lord sauron
city of champions
9,018 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (8)
June 22 2010 11:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's not like they're super indie or anything.. they fuckin' sell out madison square garden.
Nicholas Steinborn
hurfablurf
8,050 Posts
27/M/PA

offline     (12)
June 23 2010 12:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Will probably be rad.
AudioBoxers
Gonzo
116 Posts
27/M/CO

offline   (16)
June 24 2010 1:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well Radiohead has a wide range of fans. They appeal to all kinds of people. I actually just got done reading Chuck Klostermans article on Radiohead. Pretty interesting.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,194 Posts
31/M/NC

offline   (14)
June 24 2010 1:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stoked, but im a drooltard so it figures.
forum Arts ›› New Radiohead Album? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: New Radiohead Album?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band